GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Bruins @ Sens - Thursday, Mar 19th 7:30pm, TSN5, RDS2

+8
LeCaptain
spader
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
wprager
tim1_2
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I actually wonder if he knew the net was empty? The announcers made zero mention of it...it seemed to catch people by surprise. Still though, I freaked out.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:I actually wonder if he knew the net was empty? The announcers made zero mention of it...it seemed to catch people by surprise.  Still though, I freaked out.

Oh well. I guess he'll have to wait a little longer to pot his 4th.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I actually wonder if he knew the net was empty? The announcers made zero mention of it...it seemed to catch people by surprise.  Still though, I freaked out.

Still trying to tie Chris Neil in goals......he sure can eat a hamburger though!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Still trying to tie Chris Neil in goals......he sure can eat a hamburger though!

And how!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:Mark Stone is 1 pt away from leading the team in forwards scoring

He's good at everything.  It's hard to believe how far he's come.  

Stone was credited with 2 takeaways last night. He is 2 back of Tavares, who has played 4 more games. Stone has 2 more games left to play than Johhy T. The league leader is Ryan O'Reilly who has 3 more than Stone in two more games played; both have the same number of tames remaining.

There's a good chance Stone passes Tavares, although the Islanders have 6 home games remaining (homer stat guy there). O'Reilly would be a challenge.

That would be quite an accomplishment. The last time someone other than a top center had the lead was Rob Blake (05-06).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Someone from the bench should have been hollering "EMPTY NET!!!!!" I know if I was at the game I would have been screaming my head off. Not that anyone at ice level would hear me. Maybe Stuntman Stu can add that to his repertoire, along with "Last minute to play in the third period".

Similarly on that chance Hoffman had when he was steamrolled from behind. He had no idea the guy was coming; he was stick-handling standing instead of skating to the net because he likely thought he had all the time in the world. Ouch. Why didn't someone holler "MAN ON!"

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:The puck is following Turris right now.  It's neat, when he's cold, the puck bounces away, when he's hot he always seems to make a play then get the puck back.  

Pageau, Condra and lazar...what can you say.  Special line right now - and I don't see why they can be for some time.

You have a special twosome with Pageau and Condra. Lazar is actually preventing that line from really breaking out but Pageau and Condra are so good it's easy not to see that. That missed open net could have cost us the game.

Lazar's been excellent as well, but I have no idea how he missed that net.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:The puck is following Turris right now.  It's neat, when he's cold, the puck bounces away, when he's hot he always seems to make a play then get the puck back.  

Pageau, Condra and lazar...what can you say.  Special line right now - and I don't see why they can be for some time.

You have a special twosome with Pageau and Condra. Lazar is actually preventing that line from really breaking out but Pageau and Condra are so good it's easy not to see that. That missed open net could have cost us the game.

Lazar's been excellent as well, but I have no idea how he missed that net.  

Excellent at missing scoring chances? Sure.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Give Lazar half a year in Bingo and he'll be a stud.

Lots of work for BM this summer - mainly how to move bad contracts out. Imagine how good the Sens would be if Lazar and Chiasson lived up to expectations and had another 10 goals each. We'd be dominant.

I expect CP4 to retire this summer, and we'll be moving a goalie out for sure. Things are looking bright in Ottawa

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Give Lazar half a year in Bingo and he'll be a stud.

Lots of work for BM this summer - mainly how to move bad contracts out. Imagine how good the Sens would be if Lazar and Chiasson lived up to expectations and had another 10 goals each. We'd be dominant.

I expect CP4 to retire this summer, and we'll be moving a goalie out for sure. Things are looking bright in Ottawa

Not sure what a half year in Bingo will give Lazar to make him a stud. He is not better than Pageau right now and when Smith and MacArthur come back he may be the 14th forward. So he could end up in Bingo simply because others are ahead of him and they can't simply carry 14 forwards.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Who cares people. We're on a playoff hunt run right now if you haven't noticed.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeCaptain wrote:Who cares people. We're on a playoff hunt run right now if you haven't noticed.

LET'S DO IT!!!!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:Who cares people. We're on a playoff hunt run right now if you haven't noticed.

LET'S DO IT!!!!

That's what I'm talkin'bouuutt

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum