GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Bruins @ Sens - Thursday, Mar 19th 7:30pm, TSN5, RDS2

+8
LeCaptain
spader
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
wprager
tim1_2
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 14]

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

What a win

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:Two back of Boston with a game in hand.  Six back of Detroit.  Will be four tomorrow with no games in hand after they lose to Tampa.  Washington is feeling the heat and turning it up, but they are about to catch Pittsburgh so could be looking up at the Pens pretty soon.

Clearly I'm getting to excited. If Detroit loses tomorrow they'll still be six up on Ottawa.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i still have a feeling even if we make it that Anderson will re-emerge as the #1 if he's healthy.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hams. Burgled.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

woo won my Sens over 80.5 point season bet!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I haven't been this pumped up in a while. What a game. Refs don't give you PPs? Then score shorthanded.

Finally, the team bails Hammnod out. Also very!glad the record chase is over. You've got to think it was on his mind.

Now the real ultimate trap game coming up against the Leafs.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:i still have a feeling even if we make it that Anderson will re-emerge as the #1 if he's healthy.

Hammond has 12 wins, Anderson has 14. By the time Anderson is healthy Hammond may have more wins. Hell, if he keeps going he'll have more than the other two combined!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i still kinda want anderson in nets, a proven playoff stud. If we make it. But i doubt they would give the net to him.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Hams. Burgled.

Or, I was right as usual old friend?

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Hams. Burgled.

Or, I was right as usual old friend?

And how!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is a wild ride! Pageau is awesome.

I've come to really like Wiercioch.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Mark Stone is 1 pt away from leading the team in forwards scoring

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

LeCaptain wrote:Mark Stone is 1 pt away from leading the team in forwards scoring

I picked him in the poll to see who'd have a breakout season this year, and I believed that he would. Still, I had no idea he'd put together a season like this. What a great surprise he's been.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:i still have a feeling even if we make it that Anderson will re-emerge as the #1 if he's healthy.

Hammond has 12 wins, Anderson has 14.  By the time Anderson is healthy Hammond may have more wins.  Hell, if he keeps going he'll have more than the other two combined!

Unreal. Ahhhhh!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Still feels so good the morning after. We haven't really accomplished anything yet though...as others have mentioned, this is the ultimate trap game coming up against Toronto tomorrow night. Gotta. Keep. Rolling.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:Mark Stone is 1 pt away from leading the team in forwards scoring

I picked him in the poll to see who'd have a breakout season this year, and I believed that he would. Still, I had no idea he'd put together a season like this. What a great surprise he's been.

I boldly predicted, several days ago, that the Stoner would reel in the top rookies and overtake the freshman scoring race. Looks like I'll probably be right again. As usual.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hate the Leafs and how their fans come into our building, making it their territory. At least now we don't have our captain booed every time he touches the puck. But now you've got to think all of Leafs Nation is in Tank Nation so I doubt we will see nearly as many blue/white jerseys in the crowd as in the past. Sens are the ticket in town now and you'll see a lot more Sens fans showing up. Atmosphere should be pretty electric.

Leafs still have Reimer, who loves playing here for some unknowable reason. Kessel kills them, too. Kadri is suspended. Don't think there are any other meaningful injuries, are there? They just lost to San Jose who have played badly, lately, and Horachek said it was like a pro team against a non-pro team; also said that all his leaders gave given up.

Still, this is the Battle of Ontario. They are 1-1 against them this season (I was there in November when the Sens lost 5-3 -- it was awful). They were back in January in the middle of that awful slide when the Sens handed them their 6th straight loss. After that game both teams had 47 points (Ottawa had 2 games in hand). It's not like the Sens knocked them out of playoffs contention, but you'd think the Leafs would love nothing more than rub it in by taking away the two points; and also rub management's nose in it a bit, too.

Can't let up.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Horachek... said that all his leaders gave given up.

He said that? We all see it but wow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum