GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tracking the action in the NHL draft day to July 1st

+12
LeCaptain
Hobiesens
shabbs
DefenceWinsChampionships
TheAvatar
M_Christopher
sandysensfan
spader
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 16]

Hobiesens

Sophomore
Sophomore

5 minutes ago
Real_ESPNLeBrun: Sharks and Hawks appear to have made a trade...

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Lets see if St.Louis pulls it off.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

This is going to drag on a long time. Murray better not be messing this up.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hobiesens wrote:5 minutes ago
Real_ESPNLeBrun: Sharks and Hawks appear to have made a trade...

Garbage....

San Jose trade No 20 overall and No 179 to Chicago for No 27 and No 62 overall

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Knew it.  Islanders pick all the way, lol  Such a loser organization. Could have gotten him with their 2nd rounder.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ho-Sang will be interesting to watch...

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:I'll give you a laugh.

Wine and Big Rig Pizza.

That sounds good to me

Actually, it was very good.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

spader wrote:Havlat bought out.

He could end up in Montreal. I think he spends a lot of time there in the offseason.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:spezza is traded this tonight(or this weekend). book it! no way is he still here before FA hits. no how, no way.

It's funny. Both Chicago and STL think they're signing Stastny. Stastny grew up in St Louis

With a 69M cap hit, how in the hell is Chicago going to be able to spend 7M+ on Stastny? He ends up in St Louis.

Sens end up with not much for Spezza. He is not getting traded this weekend. No one is going to step up now.

Murray should have kept his mouth shut, then it wouldn't have been an issue for Spezza to start the season in Ottawa.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

It has nothing to do with Murray keeping his mouth shut or not.
Bryan Murray doesn't want spezza back in Ottawa. If you haven't figured that out yet by now, you need to read better between the lines.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:It has nothing to do with Murray keeping his mouth shut or not.
Bryan Murray doesn't want spezza back in Ottawa. If you haven't figured that out yet by now, you need to read better between the lines.

The offer of Trivago Guy and a can of baked beans for Spezza is reportedly still on the table.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sandy, you need to stop with this BS you spit, last night wasn't the time to trade Spezza because frankly what he was offered was awful. Camp doesn't start until Sept, July 1 has to come and go and hell, it could get done today if Murray, Spezza, and another team have talked about him waiving to go there.

Nashville made that Neal move with the purpose of going out and getting a #1 play making center. Maybe everyone has to see how things play out when guys start signing but I am not even sure Murray really wanted a pick in that first round last night so why not try and get a 2015 1st rounder with a much better draft class?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Round 2 goes today... Sens at #40.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Think the Sens get Eric Cornel in round 2... big center, some offensive upside, from the area, had a big hand in Ritchie's success with the Petes this year.  Just my guess.

Anton Karlsson might be another option as well.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

No goalies in the first round either eh... wouldn't be surprised if the Sens took another one if that's the BPA in the 3rd or 4th round.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I am gonna be alone today...

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Lee Versage @LeeVersage · 1h

Does this involve spezza today? David Poile said Preds turn focus to acquiring a top-line C. He wants it sooner rather than later.”#NHLDraft

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Preds have nice pieces, Salomaki IMO is a player that could turn into a very, very solid NHLer.  Also like their 2015 first rounder and if they believe Spezza and Neal will turn them into a playoff team along with Weber, Josi, and Rinne, it could be had.  Roster player coming back?  I would say Craig Smith, Jarnkrok, or Forsberg.

Spezza has to waive though, truth be told Nashville is a nice soft landing sport for a guy like Spezza. Haven't heard a bad word about the city either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum