GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+17
Hobiesens
tim1_2
DefenceWinsChampionships
rooneypoo
ddt
sandysensfan
wprager
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
Ev
Cap'n Clutch
NEELY
Hoags
PTFlea
shabbs
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 67]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Sens are missing a big, mean, goal scoring power forward.  They don't need a annual 30 goal guy but someone who is a difference maker.  I'll just say Ladd again.

Bigg Buff is who I'm thinking of...just can't see jets parting with Ladd

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:Sens are missing a big, mean, goal scoring power forward.  They don't need a annual 30 goal guy but someone who is a difference maker.  I'll just say Ladd again.

BM did mention it be a top 6 forward....

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Buff is being tried on the wing in windypegg now  Vertigo 

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Michallica wrote:

As instructed by Old Man Murray.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Turris, Karlsson, Ryan, Cowen, Ceci, Lehner, Smith, Lazar... those are the guys that won't even be considered.

Spezza, MacArthur, Anderson, Methot, Phillips, guys I don't think they want to move.

Everyone else could be had for the right price.  Borowiecki, Claeson, and Pageau are guys I wouldn't be on being moved though.
yup and that's not much of value after those two lists. unless it's to a team with very little youth and quality prospects.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I'd be happy with Moulson, although he's a pending. Bet you could get him for Prince +

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
NEELY wrote:Turris, Karlsson, Ryan, Cowen, Ceci, Lehner, Smith, Lazar... those are the guys that won't even be considered.

Spezza, MacArthur, Anderson, Methot, Phillips, guys I don't think they want to move.

Everyone else could be had for the right price.  Borowiecki, Claeson, and Pageau are guys I wouldn't be on being moved though.
yup and that's not much of value after those two lists. unless it's to a team with very little youth and quality prospects.

Let's not forget about Zib. He gets better every game.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I'd be happy with Moulson, although he's a pending. Bet you could get him for Prince +

A princely sum indeed.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
You need to make a move at some point and the Sens core is clearly established.  Doesn't matter if they are in a playoff spot or not.

That makes sense given the logjam on D(hard to say who stays and who goes).

Sounds like Murray wants to make a run at the Cup before he retires(understable).

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

2 year plan starts now!

TO THE CUP!!!!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sens are at a point where they will need help getting to the next level... they have pieces now to make that move.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lehner starts tomorrow in Minny.

Interesting.

https://twitter.com/ShawnMcKenzieSN/status/422830533320536064

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Lehner starts tomorrow in Minny.

Interesting.

https://twitter.com/ShawnMcKenzieSN/status/422830533320536064

Was wondering when he was going to get back in net. Thought maybe versus MTL on thursday, defi not minny after andy's performance on saturday.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Chris Neil will be a game-day decision...

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Sens are at a point where they will need help getting to the next level... they have pieces now to make that move.  

Puempel and Weircioch are surely goners

NEELY

Mod
Mod

2 good pieces to move for sure that they don't really need. Fact is Ottawa is a team that will finish anywhere from 4th-10th each and every year and by win now they mean it's time to take the next step because of the pieces in place. You need another player to get this team to that next level and don't be surprised if Dan Boyle is signed next year to help with that as well.

Sens are a team that needs a push... Murray is shoving hard.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Zib is untouchable.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Maurice: Hey, Dustin, I'd like you to try de wings next game, eh?
Byfuglien: Wings ... mmm-hmmm ... sure, I'll try some wings before next game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum