GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+17
Hobiesens
tim1_2
DefenceWinsChampionships
rooneypoo
ddt
sandysensfan
wprager
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
Ev
Cap'n Clutch
NEELY
Hoags
PTFlea
shabbs
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Go down  Message [Page 67 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pavelec is one of the main reasons the Jets don't do well IMO. This guy is as inconsistent as they come. Look no further than the streak the Jets went on when Al Montoya channeled his inner Hasek, then look at what happened when he realized he was Al Montoya.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

If it got Ladd into a Sens uniform it would matter how Pavalec does in a back up role where he would be more than fine. He's a capable goaltender on an awful team. Too young to be given that job on that team.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:If it got Ladd into a Sens uniform it would matter how Pavalec does in a back up role where he would be more than fine.  He's a capable goaltender on an awful team.  Too young to be given that job on that team.

Anderson would be the perfect guy to go there and give that kid a little time. I doubt they get Ladd out of WPG but I think they do a deal for The Buffer. We have D to spare, they probably don't want him back there and we don't NEED him on D. Would be a nice experiment w/Spezza and sending Greening the other way would take a bite out of that contract.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Sounds like the Melnyk interview with Mendes on 1200 didn't reveal a huge shift by the Sens, that this was "in the cards" the whole time and that Eugene has always been ready to spend to rent, but it had to be the right time.

I wonder if there was an agreement that Melnyk had to be willing to spend if Murray signed on for another two.

-------

http://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=6000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum