GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+11
Oglethorpe
LeCaptain
NEELY
Ev
DefenceWinsChampionships
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Pageau is ready for this opportunity.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Pageau is ready for this opportunity.

But is the opportunity ready for Pageau?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

There's pretty much no way the lines for Pageau shake down without him playing with someone decent.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Very excited to have someone in smiths spot who can actually create something offensively.

I'd imagine he'll be with legwand and Condra to start to keep chiasson and lazar together and then whoever draws in between greening and Michalek takes lw.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

this is an opportunity for pageau to take and to force management to move someone out. 18points in 26 games in bingo on a so so team, he could do really well up here. excited about this.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any overnight trades to report?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I traded my colon for mozzarella sticks.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:I traded my colon for mozzarella sticks.

That should definitely bolster our Top 6.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Top 6 Shmop 6. We all know those line numbers are meaningless.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Top 6 Shmop 6.  We all know those line numbers are meaningless.

My bad. BagoverHead

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Fare thee well, Jarkko Ruutu.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/15/veteran-nhler-jarkko-ruutu-calls-it-a-career/

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

So I attended an NFL game a few weeks back and the in-game experience was something else.

- The QB got everyone in the crowd absolutely pumped up before the game (think Ray Lewis entering the super bow). It was totally nuts and got the crowd off their feet.
- Everyone in the crowd yelled a chant - something specific to the team at the start of the game. It is tradition at the stadium for home games.
- They had a twitter hashtag so you could take your selfies throughout the game and it would be displayed on the jumbotron.

I never understood why hockey fans are so lame. You watch soccer and the crowds go nuts. They have songs, chants, cheers, etc. It's pretty amazing. I always thought it would be cool to do what the Oregon Ducks do. They raise their hands up in the air, form an 'o' shape with their two hands, and the whole stadium just continuously says 'oooooooooooo'. Be cool to adopt some of these traditions.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:Fare thee well, Jarkko Ruutu.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/15/veteran-nhler-jarkko-ruutu-calls-it-a-career/

I don't have access to Youtube at work but think this link (if it works) is definitely worth sharing:

http://www.google.ca/url?q=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DGWWS20IYVlY&sa=U&ei=nhSPVK-mPNL4yQSppIKgDA&ved=0CB4QtwIwAg&sig2=QAWZ_IkN3G9Zwz9ydCPbAw&usg=AFQjCNEFOft8zH4-y_EPz_nAUuJbHmOfJw

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:

I never understood why hockey fans are so lame.

My favourite thing is when hockey fans call hockey fans lame. Or when Ottawa fans complain about how dumb or quiet Ottawa fans are.

Go to a playoff game at the CTC the next time it's possible. It'll blow your mind.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:

I never understood why hockey fans are so lame.

My favourite thing is when hockey fans call hockey fans lame. Or when Ottawa fans complain about how dumb or quiet Ottawa fans are.

Go to a playoff game at the CTC the next time it's possible. It'll blow your mind.

Have you been to an NFL or soccer game before? Didn't think so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum