GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+15
SensHulk
Hobiesens
NEELY
LeCaptain
Oglethorpe
Hoags
Flo The Action
PTFlea
sandysensfan
Ev
spader
wprager
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

31Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:47 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:holy Diddle HFBoards gives me an aneurysm. This guy MandyAlwaysKnows is clueless
Probably the worst poster on the whole site.

32Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:32 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

That's saying something right there and I don't think you are far off.

33Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:38 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

This is pretty funny -- a Sixth Sens Photoshop contest:
http://www.the6thsens.com/2013-articles/september/the-6th-sens-photoshop-contest-submissions.html

This is one of my favorites:

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Ek%20Phone%20home

34Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:44 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:Game day... going tonight... excited..
Don't know how you guys can go to Toronto games.  Degenerate fans make me want to kill someone.  I can't go anymore for fear of...killing someone.
I hate toing to Leaf games.. but I won't sell my season ticket just in case a Leaf fan buys it. Also.. we need more Sens fans in the building and then there is no room for the Leaf bastards.

We were surrounded by Leaf fans on Thurs night. To top it all off... two behind us and two beside me.. have half-season tickets to the Sens.. Now they say they cheer for the Sens when the Leafs are not playing... but I'll believe that when I see it. They were not arrogant like most of them... but they are Leaf fans and therefore must be hated.. They were so disappointed when I told them.. our half-season ticket package only has 1 Leaf game.. and it's in April.. the last home game of the season. We also told them.. the Leafs only play twice in Ottawa this season because of the new divisions. They looked soooo disappointed... The Bastards.

35Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:36 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

One of the problems is a lot of the season ticket holders are Leafs/Habs fans. But that's OK.

36Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:32 am

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Michalek and Anderson missing at practice this morning.

37Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:39 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Michalek is playing his last season for the Sens so him missing time isn't that big of a deal. There are a lot of guys that can ride the coat tails of Spezza and Ryan going forward. Hoffman seems like a guy that might be a decent fit on either of the first two line and maybe Peterson getting a look on the 2nd line would be a decent option too.

Anderson hurt as well? Thank God Lehner is in Ottawa for good because the start of being an NHL star starts this year for him. Lawson is the obvious choice to stay up in Ottawa as the backup if the year starts out that way.

38Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:41 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anderson will be fine.

39Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:44 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i am not going into the other thread because of spoilers, but apparently Anderson and Gonchar were mentioned on Breaking Bad

40Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:47 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:i am not going into the other thread because of spoilers, but apparently Anderson and Gonchar were mentioned on Breaking Bad
Don't think so but there was an NCAA game on at the bar Walt was in near the end of the episode.

41Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:50 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:i am not going into the other thread because of spoilers, but apparently Anderson and Gonchar were mentioned on Breaking Bad
Don't think so but there was an NCAA game on at the bar Walt was in near the end of the episode.
On twitter it's been confirmed that you can hear an announcer state a "breakout pass by Anderson", and a "pass by (or to) by Gonchar).

42Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:57 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

looked like an NCAA game to me but w/e, was paying attention more to the episode than that to be honest.

43Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:01 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:looked like an NCAA game to me but w/e, was paying attention more to the episode than that to be honest.
So would I.

44Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:03 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
On twitter it's been confirmed that you can hear an announcer state a "breakout pass by Anderson", and a "pass by (or to) by Gonchar).
Nice to see The Gregger finally get some recognition.

45Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:14 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Anyways, I hope Michalek is either out for a day or the entire year because inserting him in the lineup here and there and hoping it clicks isn't going to help anyone. The Sens need consistency and the only way they find that is if players can consistently be in the lineup. He's a player that could hold this team back this year for no other reason then they never know if he will be good enough to play or not.

46Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:18 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

If Michalek is out I think they should 100% move MacArthur up onto that top line.  Guy can score and he's a LH shot who knows how to play with decent players.  Sens have soooo many RH shots though, even the guys coming up like Stone, Da Costa, and Peterson.

47Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:20 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:If Michalek is out I think they should 100% move MacArthur up onto that top line.  Guy can score and he's a LH shot who knows how to play with decent players.  Sens have soooo many RH shots though, even the guys coming up like Stone, Da Costa, and Peterson.
I think MacArthur is going to have an impressive showing whether he plays on line 1 or line 2 .

48Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:23 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

MacArthur is just not a top line player. He can't score that much and is more of a grinding type forward.

if Michalek was out which I doubt it, a guy like Conacher would step in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum