GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+15
SensHulk
Hobiesens
NEELY
LeCaptain
Oglethorpe
Hoags
Flo The Action
PTFlea
sandysensfan
Ev
spader
wprager
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 67]

16Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:23 am

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Game day... going tonight... excited..

17Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:33 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sandysensfan wrote:Game day... going tonight... excited..
Don't know how you guys can go to Toronto games. Degenerate fans make me want to kill someone. I can't go anymore for fear of...killing someone.

18Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:36 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
Don't know how you guys can go to Toronto games.  Degenerate fans make me want to kill someone.  I can't go anymore for fear of...killing someone.
It's fun when they win, though. Sarcasm 

Plus without Krusty in the lineup to boo, I think a lot of them will be confused as to what they are supposed to be doing.

19Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:37 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Don't know how you guys can go to Toronto games.  Degenerate fans make me want to kill someone.  I can't go anymore for fear of...killing someone.
It's fun when they win, though.  Sarcasm 

Plus without Krusty in the lineup to boo, I think a lot of them will be confused as to what they are supposed to be doing.  
Once the beer starts flowing, they'll pick up on something and be complete bunghole. It never, ever fails.

20Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:10 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Image10oh yeahhhhhhh!!!! 4 tickets to the game in Montreal next Thursday !
20$ a pop! Sweet!

21Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:20 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

FYI, parking will be free for the home opener.

22Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:42 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
It's fun when they win, though.  Sarcasm 

Once the beer starts flowing, they'll pick up on something and be complete bunghole.  It never, ever fails.
I'm hoping they'll be saving their money for the road trips to Detroit to continue their stupid tradition.

23Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

maybe i'm making much ado about nothing but i was hearing Murray speaking on 1200 today and he's talking bout what he talked about with spezza before making him captain and wanting to hear the right things and what he needed to hear from him to be ok with it. you have to wonder if they wanted to hear that he wanted to stick around and coming back after his next contract had to be quite a big part of what was said...

24Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:50 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:maybe i'm making much ado about nothing but i was hearing Murray speaking on 1200 today and he's talking bout what he talked about with spezza before making him captain and wanting to hear the right things and what he needed to hear from him to be ok with it. you have to wonder if they wanted to hear that he wanted to stick around and coming back after his next contract had to be quite a big part of what was said...
They'd have to be careful, as that could be considered negotiating a contract extension which they cannot do for another year.

But I am sure that they asked him general stuff about leadership etc. It seems like they had some doubts if they had to ask.

25Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:38 pm

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Hoags wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:maybe i'm making much ado about nothing but i was hearing Murray speaking on 1200 today and he's talking bout what he talked about with spezza before making him captain and wanting to hear the right things and what he needed to hear from him to be ok with it. you have to wonder if they wanted to hear that he wanted to stick around and coming back after his next contract had to be quite a big part of what was said...
They'd have to be careful, as that could be considered negotiating a contract extension which they cannot do for another year.

But I am sure that they asked him general stuff about leadership etc. It seems like they had some doubts if they had to ask.

26Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:41 pm

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

That is no longer an issue. They can negotiate all they want, just not able to sign until July 1st, 2014.

See Letang's negotiations in June as evidence.

27Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:12 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Woo-hoo! Full intrasquad game tomorrow at 11 at CDC:

Ottawa Senators ‏@Senators 1h

Fan Fest update! The #Sens will now play a full 60-minute, three period, intrasquad game tomorrow, starting at 11 a.m. @CdnTireCtr

Doors will open at 9 a.m., with the players hitting the ice at 10:30 a.m. for warm-up. Activities will run throughout the morning!

28Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:38 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Woo-hoo!  Full intrasquad game tomorrow at 11 at CDC:
Center for Disease Control? Sarcasm Will this be like the Flu game in 2004 ? Laugh1 

29Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Typing too fast trying to keep you all in the know.

30Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

holy Diddle HFBoards gives me an aneurysm. This guy MandyAlwaysKnows is clueless

31Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:47 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:holy Diddle HFBoards gives me an aneurysm. This guy MandyAlwaysKnows is clueless
Probably the worst poster on the whole site.

32Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:32 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

That's saying something right there and I don't think you are far off.

33Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:38 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This is pretty funny -- a Sixth Sens Photoshop contest:
http://www.the6thsens.com/2013-articles/september/the-6th-sens-photoshop-contest-submissions.html

This is one of my favorites:

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Ek%20Phone%20home

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum