GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+19
Hobiesens
SensHulk
Hockeyhero22000
rooneypoo
spader
Number Twenty Nine
Hoags
Oglethorpe
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
NEELY
sandysensfan
SeawaySensFan
DefenceWinsChampionships
PTFlea
Ev
LeCaptain
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 66]

1Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:51 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Did yuo really censor the word Donkey?

Why use censors anyway, it's the Internet...

Not for everyone:

Ass.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Donkey Donkey Donkey Donkey Donkey Donkey Donkey Donkey

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dat Donkey Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfHIBvqJ8vE066rHOFybpoVLukLbcE2z1YyJH0LBBP1WCVVFU7

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:Sun Dec 1, 2013
Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered, a sword-day, a red-day, ere the sun rises!

Mark it in your calendars.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebyseason.htm?team=OTT

We're gonna Diddle the Alfie in the Donkey give him the camel clutch make him humble

Camel clutch?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeKing wrote:Donkey Donkey Donkey Donkey Donkey Donkey Donkey Donkey

You have to know how Sarcasm 

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
Ev wrote:
Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered, a sword-day, a red-day, ere the sun rises!

We're gonna Diddle the Alfie in the Donkey give him the camel clutch make him humble

Camel clutch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBL89_n4lCc

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, anyone know why embedding stopped working for me? Used to be able to click "Share" on YouTube, then "Embed" and copy/paste into a post. Not working any more.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hmm, seems there is more than one meaning:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Camel%20Clutch

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Ev wrote:

Camel clutch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBL89_n4lCc

Bubba you said it perfect

10Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:17 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tough schedule for the Sens to start the season. Back-to-back to open the season in Buffalo and Toronto (mind you, that's the only game against the Leafs where we're playing back-to-back), that a 4 game west coast swing before the home opener. They could find themselves in a hole early if they don't come out prepared.

11Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:43 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Try to look at it on the flip side. Good chance for new teammates to build synergy with the team away from Ottawa. Often successful road trips lead to big momentum swings, and a 4-2 split would be very successful (and hopeful) in my mind. It will be all dependent on how Spezza and Ryan click, how Anderson rebounds from the Pitssburgh series, and it will be a very early test of Ottawa's secondary scoring. Looking forward to seeing MacArthur against the Leafs, and Ryan against Anaheim.

12Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:20 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Try to look at it on the flip side. Good chance for new teammates to build synergy with the team away from Ottawa. Often successful road trips lead to big momentum swings, and a 4-2 split would be very successful (and hopeful) in my mind. It will be all dependent on how Spezza and Ryan click, how Anderson rebounds from the Pitssburgh series, and it will be a very early test of Ottawa's secondary scoring. Looking forward to seeing MacArthur against the Leafs, and Ryan against Anaheim.

Not sure Ryan has a beef with Anaheim but I'd bet MacArthur does with Carlyle and the Dirty Leafs.

13Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:35 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Tough schedule for the Sens to start the season.  Back-to-back to open the season in Buffalo and Toronto (mind you, that's the only game against the Leafs where we're playing back-to-back), that a 4 game west coast swing before the home opener.  They could find themselves in a hole early if they don't come out prepared.

If they can get to .500 on that trip.. then that's good. That California trip is usually a brutal one.. glad they are getting it out of the way early. Gives the new players a chance to get to know their teammates a little better on the road...

14Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:35 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Try to look at it on the flip side. Good chance for new teammates to build synergy with the team away from Ottawa. Often successful road trips lead to big momentum swings, and a 4-2 split would be very successful (and hopeful) in my mind. It will be all dependent on how Spezza and Ryan click, how Anderson rebounds from the Pitssburgh series, and it will be a very early test of Ottawa's secondary scoring. Looking forward to seeing MacArthur against the Leafs, and Ryan against Anaheim.

Not sure Ryan has a beef with Anaheim but I'd bet MacArthur does with Carlyle and the Dirty Leafs.

I think Ryan's "beef" could be that he got bumped from that top line and then dealt away. Before Getzlaf and Perry were signed everyone was saying how they couldn't keep both; certainly not all three. After Getzlaf was signed I think most people expected them to deal Perry and keep Ryan, but then when Perry was signed it was fairly clear that Ryan would be the odd man out. He played most of last season with that over his head. And even before that, he got bumped off the top line and was playing with Koivu as his center -- nothing against Saku, but at this stage in his career he is not exactly a top talent (and you can argue that he never was a top-line center).

He may not have a beef, but he probably wouldn't mind letting them know he thinks they made a mistake.

On the other hand, Silfverberg may be thinking along similar lines.

15Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:40 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sens schedule to start the year isn't "that bad". They start off with back to backs early which is just fine and they are the youngest team in the NHL so they should be able to handle that on a regular basis especially that early into the season. Going out 5 days later after being at home for a couple of days is just fine as well, gives them a chance to bond and get to know each other. It's the mid season where you want your home games to be or towards the end, if anything this is a perfect start to the season if they can go 500 or better which they should be fully capable of doing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 66]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum