GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+19
Hobiesens
SensHulk
Hockeyhero22000
rooneypoo
spader
Number Twenty Nine
Hoags
Oglethorpe
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
NEELY
sandysensfan
SeawaySensFan
DefenceWinsChampionships
PTFlea
Ev
LeCaptain
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 66]

481Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:37 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

LeKing wrote:Maclean hasn't spoken to anybody yet so that player he talked to has no clue.
Are you suggesting it was JOB?

482Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:49 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, I'd be surprised if Spezza wasn't the next captain. That said, I still remember what Murray said on Team 1200, when asked if Spezza would be the next captain...it was something along the lines of "Hard to say, we may not be done this summer."

Spezza to the Laffs for Kadri and Morgan Rielly. E4.

483Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:07 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Gotta love Neiler:

Jeremy Milks ‏@BlackAcesOttawa 38m

Neil on 1200 if he'll hit Alfie: "Of course. I'll text him before the game and tell him to blow his nose so I don't get snot on my jersey."
I only caught the last minute or so of the interview so I didn't hear that particular quote.

484Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:19 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, I'd be surprised if Spezza wasn't the next captain.  That said, I still remember what Murray said on Team 1200, when asked if Spezza would be the next captain...it was something along the lines of "Hard to say, we may not be done this summer."

Spezza to the Laffs for Kadri and Morgan Rielly.  E4.
I actually got Spezza's phone # today. Shall I ask him if a trade is imminent?

485Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:28 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Gotta love Neiler:

Neil on 1200 if he'll hit Alfie: "Of course. I'll text him before the game and tell him to blow his nose so I don't get snot on my jersey."
I only caught the last minute or so of the interview so I didn't hear that particular quote.
Has there been a more dedicated Senator than Chris Neil?

486Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:30 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, I'd be surprised if Spezza wasn't the next captain.  That said, I still remember what Murray said on Team 1200, when asked if Spezza would be the next captain...it was something along the lines of "Hard to say, we may not be done this summer."

At this point, you might as well just inform him of the trade, and tell him to put his house up for sale.

487Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:36 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:

None. Hopefully I get his # so I can tell him.

488Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:22 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laughing3 I love that. Neil's so much more than a 12 minute a game tough guy.

489Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:17 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:

I don't think Matt knows about any trades other than trade ins.

490Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:17 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

None. Hopefully I get his # so I can tell him.

Geez, I thought everyone knew that.

491Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:19 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Jason. 613-588-****

492Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:27 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Jason. 613-588-****
If I had one of those Matthew Broderick setups from War Games:

613-588-0000 ... dialing ... click ... (robotic voice) "Hello, Jason, sauce me a follow @MrMontagoose" click
613-588-0001 ... dialing ... click ... (robotic voice) "Hello, Jason, sauce me a follow @MrMontagoose" click
613-588-0002 ... dialing ... click ... (robotic voice) "Hello, Jason, sauce me a follow @MrMontagoose" click

493Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:29 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Jason. 613-588-****
If I had one of those Matthew Broderick setups from War Games:

613-588-0000 ... dialing ... click ... (robotic voice) "Hello, Jason, sauce me a follow @MrMontagoose" click
613-588-0001 ... dialing ... click ... (robotic voice) "Hello, Jason, sauce me a follow @MrMontagoose" click
613-588-0002 ... dialing ... click ... (robotic voice) "Hello, Jason, sauce me a follow @MrMontagoose" click
I'm an AT-5000 guy myself.

494Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:35 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://blogs.thescore.com/nhl/2013/08/29/dave-lozos-bag-skate-from-30-to-1-team-by-team-previewspredictions-for-the-2013-14-nhl-season/

Predicting teams 30-1 (in terms of draft position). So he's got the Sens in the ECF losing out to the Rangers, who then go on to beat the Hawks for the Stanley Cup.

495Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:16 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:http://blogs.thescore.com/nhl/2013/08/29/dave-lozos-bag-skate-from-30-to-1-team-by-team-previewspredictions-for-the-2013-14-nhl-season/

Predicting teams 30-1 (in terms of draft position).  So he's got the Sens in the ECF losing out to the Rangers, who then go on to beat the Hawks for the Stanley Cup.  
Shouldn't be too surprising to see favorable predictions for Ottawa. Injury-free season pending, this team is legit.

496Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:21 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:http://blogs.thescore.com/nhl/2013/08/29/dave-lozos-bag-skate-from-30-to-1-team-by-team-previewspredictions-for-the-2013-14-nhl-season/

Predicting teams 30-1 (in terms of draft position).  So he's got the Sens in the ECF losing out to the Rangers, who then go on to beat the Hawks for the Stanley Cup.  
Shouldn't be too surprising to see favorable predictions for Ottawa. Injury-free season pending, this team is legit.
We're actually going to be a .500 hockey club. The Euge can't afford for the team to travel, so we're going to forfeit all of our road games, while going a perfect 41-0 at home.

497Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:27 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

We're actually going to be a .500 hockey club.  The Euge can't afford for the team to travel, so we're going to forfeit all of our road games, while going a perfect 41-0 at home.
He must have spent the travel budget on the broken Zamboni and another solid gold toilet in one of his mansions?

498Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:38 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I'm amazed the Leafs are that low. As much as I hate them, they're a tough team to play against. Ottawa being better than Pitt and Boston also a pipe dream. What I do like taking away from this is the fact that everyone thinks Ottawa is going to do well this year which in itself is a huge positive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum