GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+19
The Silfer Server
dennycrane
TheAvatar
DirtyDave
Oglethorpe
DefenceWinsChampionships
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
spader
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Number Twenty Nine
sandysensfan
Ev
Hoags
NEELY
PTFlea
SensHulk
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

1Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:45 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Yeah, this new quote box this needs to be fixed.  Not sure how yet.

I just use the non-WYSISYG mode (click the last toolbar icon, the one that looks like a sheet of plain text). Gotta be like Neo and just see all the code for what it is.

2Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:23 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I'm not gonna lie, this new text box is driving me away from the site.  It works pretty bad on a tablet (I can't scroll on the pages up/down because the touch is always focused on the text box)

3Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:30 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll try to figure it out today

4Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:23 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:I'll try to figure it out today

Thanks. Still better than HF of course. They're suggesting to trade our 17th overall pick back for rundblad

5Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:25 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Ah now I see what sandy was saying...weak textbox!

6Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:47 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

So according to Eklund Briere is going to be bought out by the Flyers which isn't a surprise... didn't need Eklund or anyone else to really relay that to the world.  Wouldn't touch Briere as a UFA, will get over paid and too many years and not what the Sens need at the price it will cost.  If he was in Ottawa on a 2 year deal for a total of 5 mil real dollars, then yah, awesome addition.  3 or more years at 4 mil, no chance. 

The Briere boat has sailed if he is indeed bought out.

7Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

If the Flyers are buying him out it's because there's no interest on the trade market and/or he is unwilling to waive his NMC.

8Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:54 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I would say unwilling to waive his NTC.  3.3 mil is what Briere will get in a buyout over 4 years and that's pocket change for the richest owner in the NHL.

9Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:So according to Eklund Briere is going to be bought out by the Flyers which isn't a surprise... didn't need Eklund or anyone else to really relay that to the world.  Wouldn't touch Briere as a UFA, will get over paid and too many years and not what the Sens need at the price it will cost.  If he was in Ottawa on a 2 year deal for a total of 5 mil real dollars, then yah, awesome addition.  3 or more years at 4 mil, no chance. 

The Briere boat has sailed if he is indeed bought out.

Yeah, I said that somewhere in one of these threads. It's a lot less attractive if he's bought out. At 6.5 cap hit and 2.5 real dollars, he's an ideal addition, but if he hits the free market and has bidding wars over his services, I'd say we're likely out.

10Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:Ah now I see what sandy was saying...weak textbox!

I see it now. We need to make a sticky so people know how to get rid of that.

11Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:01 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Just because there is absolutely nothing to talk about... looking at the Sharks cap going into next year, they have 54 mil committed to 15 players without a backup goaltender... so make that 55 with 16 signed.  There is no way they don't make a deal and if I had to guess I would bet they try and move Boyle from a pretty stacked blueline.  Wonder if Murray makes that move?

12Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:27 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Just because there is absolutely nothing to talk about... looking at the Sharks cap going into next year, they have 54 mil committed to 15 players without a backup goaltender... so make that 55 with 16 signed.  There is no way they don't make a deal and if I had to guess I would bet they try and move Boyle from a pretty stacked blueline.  Wonder if Murray makes that move?

I hope to god he does if boyle is indeed dangled. he's the perfect guy to replace Gonch's production and minutes and leadership. Upgrade actually. Give them weircioch and a draft pick for an aging guy signed for only one more year

13Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:35 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

PMAC/Sens closing in on 2-year extension after winning jack adams.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/17/report-sens-maclean-closing-in-on-two-year-extension/

14Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:40 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

They also have to resign Couture and probably don't have room to resign Boyle going into 14-15... best time to get any kind of asset for him is at the draft or in the summer, especially considering that SJ's prospect pool is leaving a lot to be desired.  He has a limited NTC so he can't exactly pick where he wants to go but most teams that would be willing to take him on don't have the cap space.  Also, Boyle is an easy resign for the Sens if he does indeed land in Ottawa.

15Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:43 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i would touch Briere even if bought out. That was the original plan. I also have more info on him if anyone is curious (PM me).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum