GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre-Season Game 5 - Montreal @ Ottawa - Sept 25

+10
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
sandysensfan
Ev
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
NEELY
tim1_2
wprager
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Scored a pair of tickets so I'm going to the game. Mr. DaCosta will have his opportunity to impress me in-person

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I think P-Mac should call a time out with 7 seconds to go ... in each period.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

P-Mac is so good he doesn't call time outs time outs call him.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Damn. It's not on my TV Sad Feed anyone?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TheAvatar wrote:Damn.  It's not on my TV Sad Feed anyone?
http://atdhe.xxx/hockey/watch-ottawa-senators-montreal-canadiens-43i5f

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Scored a pair of tickets so I'm going to the game.  Mr. DaCosta will have his opportunity to impress me in-person
well then... it should be a 5 point night for him then and a guaranteed win.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's on RDS. Turn the sound on the TV down and 1200 on the radio up. But I bet the signal delay is different between the two. If the TV is ahead of the radio, then pause it for a couple of seconds (assuming you have the ability). If the radio is ahead, I hope your sound system lets you adjust the delay.

Or just listen in french, with the added bonus of not having to listen to Potvin.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The stream last night on viplivebox was pretty good, so check that out as well: http://www.viplivebox.eu/sports/ice-hockey.html

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
It's on RDS.  Turn the sound on the TV down and 1200 on the radio up.  But I bet the signal delay is different between the two.  If the TV is ahead of the radio, then pause it for a couple of seconds (assuming you have the ability).  If the radio is ahead, I hope your sound system lets you adjust the delay.

Or just listen in french, with the added bonus of not having to listen to Potvin.
Don't have RDS Sad

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

the game is on rogers 22

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

This powerplay is gonna massacre the division

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Good to see the new signings putting the puck in the net... Da Costa looks really good again as well. Michalek looks horrendous.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Wiercioch is not on the bench

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Da Costa is fighting through a lot of physical play on him and coming up with the puck. To me that's the best sign of all.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Getting rid of DaCOsta at this point would be criminal

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Well... they might be saying goodbye to Hoffman because Da Costa isnt going anywhere.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoffman will be waived and won't be claimed

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I think Hoffman would get claimed but who knows he might clear too. Teams do like their own prospects and picks before others. A lot of teams looking for depth though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum