GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa

+28
Hayden
The Silfer Server
jamvan
Jordo
Flo The Action
Sens19
TheAvatar
Riprock
Vandelay
Bramlet07
ddt
Tuk Tuk
Sp00nz
SDH89
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
TeamRenzo
SeawaySensFan
asq2
rooneypoo
PTFlea
Amnesia021
SensFan71
spader
KidKarlsson
shabbs
LethalLehner
Cap'n Clutch
32 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Who wins tonight?

Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa Vote_lcap282%Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa Vote_rcap2 82% [ 18 ]
Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa Vote_lcap218%Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa Vote_rcap2 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 29]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Florida @ Ottawa

Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa Florida-panthers-playoff-tickets1 @ Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa Ott

The rematch is tonight at SBP and I couldn't be more ready to see the Sens play live. I know it's pre-season and I know there will be a lot of rookies in the lineup but that's fine by me. I want to see guys like Karlsson, Lehner, Z. Smith and so on. I also know that since it's our first home game that Ottawa will stack the deck a little and put out some players to ensure a commanding win in the rematch so, we'll probably be able to see guys a little higher up in the lineup and not the Donovans and Schuberts of the team.

Lets get this rolling. Puck drop may be 7:00pm but at GMHockey pre-game starts in 3..2..1... NOW!

Puck drop is 7:00pm.
Radio: Team1200
TV: Rogers 22
Internet: ??

P.S. Sens real slogan for this year - Talk is Cheap!

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 5 times in total

- Unknown Author

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Here is the list of some of the players playing tonight

Elliott, Phillips, Kuba, Volchenkov, Alfredsson, Fisher, Spezza, Kovalev, Cheechoo, Foligno, Winchester

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Like I said. Stacked the deck big time.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

When did we jump back to August?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:When did we jump back to August?

Shhhhh...No one is supposed to know about my time machine.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:When did we jump back to August?

Shhhhh...No one is supposed to know about my time machine.
I see yesterday's Game Day thread also had August. HA HA!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

On another note. Here's something the Sens can use for there Forever Red slogan.

Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa Forever_red

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Anyone know the line-ups for tonight?

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

really pumped to see the new Sens tonight, I predict a big game by Cheechoo

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Fish12 wrote:really pumped to see the new Sens tonight, I predict a big game by Cheechoo

I predict the Sens win by 4 or 5 goals. Also, nice to see you back and posting Fish12. I haven't seen you around for a while.

- Unknown Author

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

thanks good to be back, lost internet for a while. So im assuming Elliot starting tonight, any idea who will back him up? Brodeur?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Fish12 wrote:thanks good to be back, lost internet for a while. So im assuming Elliot starting tonight, any idea who will back him up? Brodeur?

Yeah if Elliott is listed as being on the roster tonight then it's going to be Elliott and someone not named Leclaire I would imagine but who knows. I haven't seen the rosters posted for tonight and I don't know where to look for that.

- Unknown Author

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Florida @ Ottawa

Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa Florida-panthers-playoff-tickets1 @ Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa Ott

The rematch is tonight at SBP and I couldn't be more ready to see the Sens play live. I know it's pre-season and I know there will be a lot of rookies in the lineup but that's fine by me. I want to see guys like Karlsson, Lehner, Z. Smith and so on. I also know that since it's our first home game that Ottawa will stack the deck a little and put out some players to ensure a commanding win in the rematch so, we'll probably be able to see guys a little higher up in the lineup and not the Donovans and Schuberts of the team.

Lets get this rolling. Puck drop may be 7:00pm but at GMHockey pre-game starts in 3..2..1... NOW!

anyone any ideas?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Florida @ Ottawa

anyone any ideas?

The first place I look is in the General Hockey talk forum in the Sticky Note called watching games over the internet. There are a couple links in there. One is www.Atdhe.net which usually has a pretty decent feed but doesn't always have the games.

- Unknown Author

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I guess I'll just set the alarm and get up early. By the time the game is about to be played, I'm sure someone will be streaming.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 29]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum