GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa

+28
Hayden
The Silfer Server
jamvan
Jordo
Flo The Action
Sens19
TheAvatar
Riprock
Vandelay
Bramlet07
ddt
Tuk Tuk
Sp00nz
SDH89
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
TeamRenzo
SeawaySensFan
asq2
rooneypoo
PTFlea
Amnesia021
SensFan71
spader
KidKarlsson
shabbs
LethalLehner
Cap'n Clutch
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Who wins tonight?

Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa - Page 29 Vote_lcap282%Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa - Page 29 Vote_rcap2 82% [ 18 ]
Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa - Page 29 Vote_lcap218%Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa - Page 29 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 29]

TeamRenzo

Rookie
Rookie

DirtyDave wrote:
N4L wrote:I dont know what else I can say about the guy that I havnt been saying for a year now. Star in the making. His confidence when he speaks is also amazing considering he is from Sweden and never lived a day in Canada. Amazing.

Future captain.

didn't you join GMH end of August? How do we know you've been saying that for a year Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa - Page 29 50327 Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa - Page 29 455378

Rejoined in Aug 2009, used to be Nealy4Life, i think.

As much as it pains me to say, the dude knows what he is talking about Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa - Page 29 792988

wtf is wrong with this site? My text keeps getting cut.

TeamRenzo wrote:
Rejoined in Aug 2009, used to be Nealy4Life, i think.
Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa - Page 29 455378
^check for this emoticon next time

Last edited by CCgotITcovered on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

DirtyDave wrote:
N4L wrote:I dont know what else I can say about the guy that I havnt been saying for a year now. Star in the making. His confidence when he speaks is also amazing considering he is from Sweden and never lived a day in Canada. Amazing.

Future captain.

didn't you join GMH end of August? How do we know you've been saying that for a year Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa - Page 29 50327 Game Day, Pre-Season Edition Sept 16, 09 Florida @ Ottawa - Page 29 455378

Oh ya, you wernt here... Long Donkey memeber here.

SpezDispenser wrote:

Future captain.

Yikes, Cowen?

Pronger wasnt the captain in Anahiem. Cowen will be here but Karlsson is going to be the leader of that team.

Another thing that may have gone wrong last night is that 4/5ths of our lineup had their spots in hand and weren't working for jobs...

Most of the Panthers, on the other hand, were playing for their lives...

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Future captain.

Yikes, Cowen?

Pronger wasnt the captain in Anahiem. Cowen will be here but Karlsson is going to be the leader of that team.

no consideration for Zack being captain, wasn't he the captain in bingo?

CCgotITcovered wrote:Another thing that may have gone wrong last night is that 4/5ths of our lineup had their spots in hand and weren't working for jobs...

Most of the Panthers, on the other hand, were playing for their lives...

I'm sticking with "it's pre season, dont care about the result" Bad calls, efforts, blah blah blah.

Oct 3rd is when it starts. Simple as that.

SensFan71 wrote:
N4L wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Future captain.

Yikes, Cowen?

no consideration for Zack being captain, wasn't he the captain in bingo?

I think Karlsson is going to be the guy who is on the front lines in all circumstances. He's gonna be the guy answering questions, gonna be the guy on the ice for the last minute of the game in any circumstance, going to be a PK guy, going to be a PP guy, so on and on.

Karlsson is 100% the future of this team. Having Cowen with him borders on unfair.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum