GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre-Season Games 7 & 8 - Ottawa/NYI - Sept 29

+4
spader
PTFlea
NEELY
wprager
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The pre-season is almost over and we will soon find out if Spezza's minor strain is really just that. The Sens and Isles finish the longest preseason in recent history (8 games longer than last year) with two split-squad games in Ottawa and Barrie. To start things off, I am assuming that the B-squads will square off in Barrie at 6PM with the Isles sitting in the home end of the rink. Then at 7:30 the NHL-bound players will drop the puck with the Senators as the hosts. Let's hope they are not too hospitable.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hopefully the game finishes before 9...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

A nice destructive win to ring out the pre-season.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Hopefully the game finishes before 9...
One of them will/should be officially over. The other, not a chance, at least not officially.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Still no collateral up on the NHL.com website (no roster report; not even a preview page).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The 7:30PM game will be on Rogers-22.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Possible streams:
Game 1(Barrie): http://www.viplivebox.eu/ice-hockey/179599/1/new-york-islanders-vs-ottawa-senators-live-stream-online.html

Game 2(Ottawa): http://www.viplivebox.eu/ice-hockey/179600/1/ottawa-senators-vs-new-york-islanders-live-stream-online.html

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Looks like the Barrie group is taking a beating. 3-0 after one period. Lehner is rocking a .727 SV% in the game right now. Not great.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Why is the game not on the channel it's supposed to be one. It's tools doing something dumb on the streets.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

4-1 now I think I heard. Puempel. Lehner getting torched. Not sure if its because of the team or he's having an off night.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:4-1 now I think I heard.   Puempel.  Lehner getting torched.  Not sure if its because of the team or he's having an off night.  
Blood, Boro, Corvo, Gryba, Wiercioch, and Wideman are the D playing tonight. NYI has players like Grabner, Moulson, Tavares, Okposo, and Visnovsky playing. I can understand that they would be a difficult group for that D corps to contain.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Get an hour and a bit of Sens hockey until BB... then the Atl/NE game for my proline... good night.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

These games literally mean zilch.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Yah, turned down free tickets for this one because it means so little and BB is going to be epic.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I've caught up with BB to Part 1 of the final season. 8 episodes left for me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum