GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!!

+16
SensHulk
sandysensfan
Oglethorpe
asq2
TheAvatar
Number Twenty Nine
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
LeCaptain
Ev
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
NEELY
M_Christopher
PTFlea
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 22]

211Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:17 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hey, Shabbs, you haven't been around. How's your neighborhood?

212Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:26 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Think sens unveil B-Ry's number tomorrow. Gonna go out on a limb and guess it will be #27

213Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:29 pm

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

Number will be #91

214Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:30 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:Think sens unveil B-Ry's number tomorrow.  Gonna go out on a limb and guess it will be #27

That's Lazar's number.

215Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:14 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I'll say 6

216Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:05 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:I'll say 6

Ottawa Senators ‏@NHL_Sens
We're pleased to announced that @b_ryan9 will wear the number 6 with the #Sens! Take a look...

That's correct.

Bobby Redden it is.

Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 15 BO_R3rbCAAAWWja

217Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:14 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Not surprised I'm right.

218Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:28 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Not surprised I'm right.

No one is surprised that you're not surprised.

219Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:30 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

54 or 92 would have looked phat, but whatever.

220Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:43 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Not surprised I'm right.

yeah I'm sure it had nothing to do with HFboards Sarcasm 

221Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:30 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I said it at 7am... pretty obvious when you think about it. Upside down 9 man, that's it. That's what mutha fcka's do.

222Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:45 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Is he Australian? Sarcasm 

223Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:32 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:I said it at 7am... pretty obvious when you think about it.  Upside down 9 man, that's it.  That's what mutha fcka's do.

whatever Fingers

224Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:54 am

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

He should have paid Milan for his number....

225Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:45 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Bobby FING Ryan Press FING Conference tomorrow FING afternoon.

F.

226Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

FING! FING! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! 

227Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:19 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The more I think about the Ryan trade, the more I'm starting to be convinced that they were able to trade Silfverberg not only because of their stellar cupboard of prospects, but mainly because of JG Pageau.

228Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:26 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:The more I think about the Ryan trade, the more I'm starting to be convinced that they were able to trade Silfverberg not only because of their stellar cupboard of prospects, but mainly because of JG Pageau.  

Really? I think it came down to the 1st rd pick hopefully being bottom 20, Noesen being a question mark (though his CHL stats are quite impressive), and Silfverberg being a question mark as well. I think the Sens did well in ensuring they kept Zbad over Silf, didn't trade any core players, and prospect cupboards still relatively full (Hoffman, Stone, Prince, Puempel, Grant, etc)

I think Pageau's emergence helped but I don't think that was the main reason why the trade happened.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum