GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!!

+16
SensHulk
sandysensfan
Oglethorpe
asq2
TheAvatar
Number Twenty Nine
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
LeCaptain
Ev
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
NEELY
M_Christopher
PTFlea
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 22]

316Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 22 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:15 am

First I've heard of this. Interesting story. Sounds like an extremely loyal guy.

http://espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3782270

317Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 22 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:19 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

hemlock wrote:First I've heard of this. Interesting story. Sounds like an extremely loyal guy.

http://espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3782270

Yeah, that story made the rounds right after the trade, I believe. Oozes character, unless, of course, he's just become really really good at covering up. Everything points to him being the genuine article, though. But if he is, like you say, "extremely loyal", and Bobby Clarke is his godfather, then who knows.

On the other hand, Cherry Hill is not just his home, it's also a place he had to escape. So who knows if he wants to go back or to keep staying away. He's been living in California but spending his summers in Wyoming. Doesn't really sound like he misses NJ/Philly.

318Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 22 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:34 am

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 22 Hyhyhy11

319Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 22 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:42 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah that's a great cover. Cool stories too.

320Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 22 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:46 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Clarkson has #23 on his helmet but he said he would wear #71 (flip of Wendel Clark's #17).

321Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 22 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:16 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Clarkson has #23 on his helmet but he said he would wear #71 (flip of Wendel Clark's #17).

Fascinating!

322Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 22 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:56 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:Clarkson has #23 on his helmet but he said he would wear #71 (flip of Wendel Clark's #17).

Fascinating!

I know, right? Ahhhhh! 

323Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 22 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:26 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Now I can sleep tonight knowing this! Ahhhhh! 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum