GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP!

+3
Flo The Action
spader
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Empty Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:43 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bobby Butler scored a goal and added 3 assists in being named the AHL ASG MVP this evening. Congrats to BB whose come a long way! Ahhhhh! Lalalala

2Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:46 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Bobby Butler scored a goal and added 3 assists in being named the AHL ASG MVP this evening. Congrats to BB whose come a long way! Ahhhhh! Lalalala

Does he win anything, or just bragging rights and a trophy?

3Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:04 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Not sure to be honest.

4Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:36 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

man, if anyone from our prospects seems to be flying thru the AHL it's Bobby B. i won't be surprised a second if he jins the sens for good once the trade deadline passes.

5Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:58 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

nice....good decision to keep him there to play in the ASG I guess. way to go BB! Dancing Dumbo Wolfie Kermit

6Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:00 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:man, if anyone from our prospects seems to be flying thru the AHL it's Bobby B. i won't be surprised a second if he jins the sens for good once the trade deadline passes.

Yeah, once the dead weight like Kovalev is purged, I could see him being in Ottawa full time.

7Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:09 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I hope he's not actually. A few games will do him good with Ottawa, but he needs to be in bingo while they have a shot at the post season. I'd rather him play more meaningful games instead of just playing for the hell of it with Ottawa

8Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:12 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:I hope he's not actually. A few games will do him good with Ottawa, but he needs to be in bingo while they have a shot at the post season. I'd rather him play more meaningful games instead of just playing for the hell of it with Ottawa

You know me Michallica, I would agree with that sentiment 99 times out of 100. This just happens to be the 1 out of a 100 that I want to see him on Spezza's RW until the Sens' season is over, then he can be shipped back to Bingo for the post-season. We need a final assessment on how close he is and how he'll produce with Spezza.

As for Bingo, there are a lot of guys down there that can buoy the team until Butler is returned, we have to believe that someone else - like Hoffman - can step in and help in his absence.

9Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:38 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I think he'll get that shot with spezza soon. A good 5 games I think (and it'll come as a result of an injury up here) which will be a good indicator. But I think its better for him to be in a stretch drive in bingo while they secure a berth and play highly important games. We'll see, I trust the management in the development of butler so they'll make the right decision.

10Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:54 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:I think he'll get that shot with spezza soon. A good 5 games I think (and it'll come as a result of an injury up here) which will be a good indicator. But I think its better for him to be in a stretch drive in bingo while they secure a berth and play highly important games. We'll see, I trust the management in the development of butler so they'll make the right decision.

I'd certainly want to audition Greening on the left too, with Michalek on the right. Greening would be a good candidate to be that Ryan Smyth type LW who pays the price in front of the net for goals.

11Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:59 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
I'd certainly want to audition Greening on the left too, with Michalek on the right. Greening would be a good candidate to be that Ryan Smyth type LW who pays the price in front of the net for goals.

Of course he'll fester on the 4th line playing 7:21 knowing Cory Clouston.

12Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:01 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Of course he'll fester on the 4th line playing 7:21 knowing Cory Clouston.

Tough situation. I was going to say that he needs to be directed what to do from upstairs with what are no more than assets being evaluated at this point but there's no way Clouston screws himself and does anything other than what (he thinks) it takes to win games.

13Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:07 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

well he's already on the 4th line right? you don't wanna overwhelm the guy....besides a line of greening-winch-Regin is kinda tantalizing. Regardless of the ice-time, i think greening will show us enough over the next two games

14Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:12 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:well he's already on the 4th line right? you don't wanna overwhelm the guy....besides a line of greening-winch-Regin is kinda tantalizing. Regardless of the ice-time, i think greening will show us enough over the next two games

I would overwhelm him right off the bat. He's 6'3", 219, and he's amped for tonight. I'd tell him to go out there and play his game, drive the net with Kelly and Alfredsson and create havoc for the Devils' D.

15Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Michallica wrote:well he's already on the 4th line right? you don't wanna overwhelm the guy....besides a line of greening-winch-Regin is kinda tantalizing. Regardless of the ice-time, i think greening will show us enough over the next two games

I would overwhelm him right off the bat. He's 6'3", 219, and he's amped for tonight. I'd tell him to go out there and play his game, drive the net with Kelly and Alfredsson and create havoc for the Devils' D.

That's the thing. We keep getting tantalized with possibilities and potential and flashes of what might be and always stick with the comfortable old shoe in the end.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum