GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP!

+3
Flo The Action
spader
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:07 am

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

well he's already on the 4th line right? you don't wanna overwhelm the guy....besides a line of greening-winch-Regin is kinda tantalizing. Regardless of the ice-time, i think greening will show us enough over the next two games

17Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:12 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:well he's already on the 4th line right? you don't wanna overwhelm the guy....besides a line of greening-winch-Regin is kinda tantalizing. Regardless of the ice-time, i think greening will show us enough over the next two games

I would overwhelm him right off the bat. He's 6'3", 219, and he's amped for tonight. I'd tell him to go out there and play his game, drive the net with Kelly and Alfredsson and create havoc for the Devils' D.

18Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Michallica wrote:well he's already on the 4th line right? you don't wanna overwhelm the guy....besides a line of greening-winch-Regin is kinda tantalizing. Regardless of the ice-time, i think greening will show us enough over the next two games

I would overwhelm him right off the bat. He's 6'3", 219, and he's amped for tonight. I'd tell him to go out there and play his game, drive the net with Kelly and Alfredsson and create havoc for the Devils' D.

That's the thing. We keep getting tantalized with possibilities and potential and flashes of what might be and always stick with the comfortable old shoe in the end.

19Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:18 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
That's the thing. We keep getting tantalized with possibilities and potential and flashes of what might be and always stick with the comfortable old shoe in the end.

Yeah, what's there to lose? There are gaping black holes on our wings in the top six, might as well plunk Greening up there with Kelly and Alfredsson - or Fisher and Michalek - or whatever the heck you have to do to generate some offence and excitement.

I agree, it's the same old, same old, but this time there's really no old shoe to go back to, this team is a car wreck, might as well start to clean up the broken metal and glass from the street.

20Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:29 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Wasn't there a report that the sens are gonna be battling some injuries? maybe he gets that shot. Mandate from management also is to now give the youngn's a chance so maybe clouston doesn't fight it too mucH?

21Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:46 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:Wasn't there a report that the sens are gonna be battling some injuries? maybe he gets that shot. Mandate from management also is to now give the youngn's a chance so maybe clouston doesn't fight it too mucH?

Sounds like one injury might be Winchester, but I guess we'll see.

22Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm

spader wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Bobby Butler scored a goal and added 3 assists in being named the AHL ASG MVP this evening. Congrats to BB whose come a long way! Ahhhhh! Lalalala

Does he win anything, or just bragging rights and a trophy?

An autographed poster of Phil Kessel leaning up against the "last man picked" car?

23Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:39 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
spader wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Bobby Butler scored a goal and added 3 assists in being named the AHL ASG MVP this evening. Congrats to BB whose come a long way! Ahhhhh! Lalalala

Does he win anything, or just bragging rights and a trophy?

An autographed poster of Phil Kessel leaning up against the "last man picked" car?

Haha. That's the reason that I was asking. I don't want Kessel to get a car and BB not get something.

24Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:43 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Can we call him up now please?

25Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:46 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Can we call him up now please?

HighFive I'm for it.

26Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Maybe they should sign him.

27Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:15 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Maybe they should sign him.

Holy Dung. I didn't realize that he's RFA after this year. Ya. Any guesses on the value of a contract for someone like BB? Roughly equal to the value of Regin's contract? How many years do we need to sign him so that he's still RFA when the contract is complete? I don't know how that works.

28Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby Butler: AHL All-Star MVP! Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:26 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

It has to do with number of gamed played and/or age entered the league. I remember finding it out when Regin was being re-signed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum