GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!!

+16
SensHulk
sandysensfan
Oglethorpe
asq2
TheAvatar
Number Twenty Nine
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
LeCaptain
Ev
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
NEELY
M_Christopher
PTFlea
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 22]

1Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Empty Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Apparently!!!!!!

2Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:32 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Confirmed for Silfy, Noesen and a 1st

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

3Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:32 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

WOW... guess they wanted more of that American grit. Lazar did make Noesen more expendable and fact is there isn't a spot on the team for everyone.

This is a great move for Ottawa.

4Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:

Until Ryan walks in 2 years because Eugene offers him Canadian Tire money for an extension.

5Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:34 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:

Until Ryan walks in 2 years because Eugene offers him Canadian Tire money for an extension.

Hehe. You said what we were all thinking, old friend. Cheers 

6Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:35 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hey wtf mannot cool

7Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:35 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Here comes the cup Wing Dang Doodle

8Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:35 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cheese and Rice!

I'll miss the heck out of Silf, but this is the move you make when you've stockpiled prospects. Amazing.

Now...I'm a little nervous he leaves after two years, need to be aware this time Murray Smile

9Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:37 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, leadership issues aside (I've already made my opinion on those known), Ryan >>> Alfredsson and McArthur > Silfverberg at this point in their respective careers. Grittier player, too.

And as NEELY correctly points out, Lazar is a very similar player to Noesen, and possibly closer to being NHL ready.

This is a present for Spezza to go along with his 'C'.

10Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:38 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:hey wtf mannot cool

He's The Talented Mr Ripley of GMHockey.

11Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:39 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Cheese and Rice!  

I'll miss the heck out of Silf, but this is the move you make when you've stockpiled prospects.  Amazing.

Now...I'm a little nervous he leaves after two years, need to be aware this time Murray Smile

I already don't miss him any more.

12Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:39 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

This team needs to Cussing win in the next 2 years or Ryan is in a Flyers jersey.

13Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:This team needs to Cussing win in the next 2 years or Ryan is in a Flyers jersey.

lol he's happy to be here. he'll re-up

14Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:
Hoags wrote:This team needs to Cussing win in the next 2 years or Ryan is in a Flyers jersey.

lol he's happy to be here. he'll re-up

We'll see.

15Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:40 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

We have a 1st line again Wing Dang Doodle

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 22]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum