GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 4, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Tue. May. 7th, 2013

+16
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
SensHulk
tim1_2
Ev
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
DirtyDave
Flo The Action
NEELY
rooneypoo
shabbs
wprager
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 20]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Tim Peel and Brad Meier the refs tonight.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Beautiful! Don't know if you heard the story, but an 11-year-old girl in Montreal who wore her Sens jersey to a school spirit day was asked by the principal to take it off because apparently "wear your hockey jersey" was only meant to apply to Habs fans. She refused, they called her father, who was appalled. And now this:

Stu Mills Stu Mills ‏@StuMillsCBC

Melnyk dispatches limo to Lachine for Keila Penner, 11, and family; his guests tonite after teachers sent her home for wearing Sens jersey.

Glen Gower ‏@glengower

We'll be doing a welcome for Keila Penner & family on the #BellHDScreen during the game.
Unbelievable! Well done Gene.

EDIT: I see they called it a "Canadiens Spirit Day". Why am I not surprised.

Last edited by shabbs on Tue May 07, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Beautiful! Don't know if you heard the story, but an 11-year-old girl in Montreal who wore her Sens jersey to a school spirit day was asked by the principal to take it off because apparently "wear your hockey jersey" was only meant to apply to Habs fans. She refused, they called her father, who was appalled. And now this:

Melnyk dispatches limo to Lachine for Keila Penner, 11, and family; his guests tonite after teachers sent her home for wearing Sens jersey.

Glen Gower ‏@glengower

We'll be doing a welcome for Keila Penner & family on the #BellHDScreen during the game.

Laugh1 GOLD!!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Her and her family will not be amused when they are asked to pay for gas.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Starting to get the jitters. Might have to borrow one of little Abby's diapers so I don't Dung my pantaloons tonight.

You realize that's physically impossible, right? Well, not without lots and lots of duct tape.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Her and her family will not be amused when they are asked to pay for gas.

Oh, Gene! Facepalm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.985sports.ca/hockey/nouvelles/latendresse-laisse-de-cote-237125.html

Lehner not pleased with Latendresse?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Starting to get the jitters. Might have to borrow one of little Abby's diapers so I don't Dung my pantaloons tonight.

You realize that's physically impossible, right? Well, not without lots and lots of duct tape.

I'd cut the sides off the diapers to make one big one!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Number Twenty Nine wrote:Therrien emoticon

https://s717.photobucket.com/user/prestonjjrtr/media/Smileys/alien28.gif.html

I don't get it.

P.S. You can usually right-click and view the image or copy its location, so you can then embed it in your post:

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 4, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Tue. May. 7th, 2013 - Page 10 Alien28

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:Walrus

Another member of the Senators immortalized as an emoticon.

Awesome. It's better than PMac.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I wonder what Walrus does with his starting lineup. :D

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:

I'd cut the sides off the diapers to make one big one!

Yeah that's what I do als..., er, I mean, haha!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

"Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk will join Prime Time Sports with Bob McCown and Damien Cox today at 6PM ET."

He should have a muzzle on during playoffs.

Facepalm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

"Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk will join Prime Time Sports with Bob McCown and Damien Cox today at 6PM ET."

Facepalm

Sweet. Baby. Jeebus. BagoverHead

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Number Twenty Nine wrote:Therrien emoticon

https://s717.photobucket.com/user/prestonjjrtr/media/Smileys/alien28.gif.html

I don't get it.

P.S. You can usually right-click and view the image or copy its location, so you can then embed it in your post:

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 4, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Tue. May. 7th, 2013 - Page 10 Alien28

You don't see the resemblance? Look closely tonight.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

We need some RISPECK!!!!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Facepalm
on my TV it says prime time sports is from 5 to 6??? I actually don't think this will be so bad. honestly when you have a guy like Cox talking he can make anyone look like a genius. now that is a grade A moron!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:

Glen Gower ‏@glengower

EDIT: I see they called it a "Canadiens Spirit Day". Why am I not surprised.

wow, you can't help but love Gene for that. dispatching a limo, bringing them to ottawa to watch the gae then back? that's beyond what Molson does on a person to person level.

Now Gene! I've been fighting the good fight in Montreal for over 10 years!!! where the Diddle is my private plane!!!! Dammit!

ps: i'll settle for a chopper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum