GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 4, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Tue. May. 7th, 2013

+16
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
SensHulk
tim1_2
Ev
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
DirtyDave
Flo The Action
NEELY
rooneypoo
shabbs
wprager
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 20]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
The last example of a "legal" check is the Foligno clip on Phaneuf. Nick bends over at the waist and gets Phaneuf wit his back (not hip) right around the hip area. You can see the ref pointing with his left hand and then raising his right to call the penalty.

But Shanahan is using it as an example of a *legal* hip-check.

Let's not go totally insane in our witch hunt. Even Shanaban would admit that the refs mess up sometimes.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

what time does SBP open?

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Walrus

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That f-ing smiley didn't work I don't think.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Beautiful! Don't know if you heard the story, but an 11-year-old girl in Montreal who wore her Sens jersey to a school spirit day was asked by the principal to take it off because apparently "wear your hockey jersey" was only meant to apply to Habs fans. She refused, they called her father, who was appalled. And now this:

Stu Mills Stu Mills ‏@StuMillsCBC

Melnyk dispatches limo to Lachine for Keila Penner, 11, and family; his guests tonite after teachers sent her home for wearing Sens jersey.

Glen Gower ‏@glengower

We'll be doing a welcome for Keila Penner & family on the #BellHDScreen during the game.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:That f-ing smiley didn't work I don't think.

I edited it and now it does. Did you insert from the smiley panel or just entered
Code:
:walrus:

You need a space on either side of the colons, maybe that was it?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

: walrus :

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:: walrus :

The space has to be on the outside, like this:
Code:

Walrus

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:That f-ing smiley didn't work I don't think.

I edited it and now it does. Did you insert from the smiley panel or just entered
Code:

You need a space on either side of the colons, maybe that was it?
From the smiley panel.

Walrus

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, you fixed it alright. Good work!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 4, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Tue. May. 7th, 2013 - Page 9 212915718

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Walrus

Love it.

GO SENS GO!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Starting to get the jitters. Might have to borrow one of little Abby's diapers so I don't Dung my pantaloons tonight.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote: Walrus

cool

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Therrien emoticon

https://s717.photobucket.com/user/prestonjjrtr/media/Smileys/alien28.gif.html

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Tim Peel and Brad Meier the refs tonight.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Beautiful! Don't know if you heard the story, but an 11-year-old girl in Montreal who wore her Sens jersey to a school spirit day was asked by the principal to take it off because apparently "wear your hockey jersey" was only meant to apply to Habs fans. She refused, they called her father, who was appalled. And now this:

Melnyk dispatches limo to Lachine for Keila Penner, 11, and family; his guests tonite after teachers sent her home for wearing Sens jersey.

Glen Gower ‏@glengower

We'll be doing a welcome for Keila Penner & family on the #BellHDScreen during the game.
Unbelievable! Well done Gene.

EDIT: I see they called it a "Canadiens Spirit Day". Why am I not surprised.

Last edited by shabbs on Tue May 07, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Beautiful! Don't know if you heard the story, but an 11-year-old girl in Montreal who wore her Sens jersey to a school spirit day was asked by the principal to take it off because apparently "wear your hockey jersey" was only meant to apply to Habs fans. She refused, they called her father, who was appalled. And now this:

Glen Gower ‏@glengower

Unbelievable! Well done Gene.

Laugh1 GOLD!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum