GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 4, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Tue. May. 7th, 2013

+16
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
SensHulk
tim1_2
Ev
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
DirtyDave
Flo The Action
NEELY
rooneypoo
shabbs
wprager
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 20]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Price hurt himself on that last play. Knee? Groin? Looked sore... wonder if we'll see Budaj out in the OT.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Budaj out taking warmup before OT....

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

budaj is coming out attack hard early maybe get the quick goal

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, so what have I missed?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Price hurt himself on that last play. Knee? Groin? Looked sore... wonder if we'll see Budaj out in the OT.

Yeah, saw that right away. Left leg, looked like could the quad or even the groin.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

YEAH!

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

BOOM What a come back

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

last year and this turris score big OT goals

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Pesky buggers came back after all.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Someone call the cops. We just robbed the HABS good.

Turris with the OT winner.

MOTHER Cussing WICKED AWESOME!

GO SENS GO!!!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Never underestimate the power of the bug eyed fat Walrus

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, talk about weird, weak, wonderful goals. The triple-double-u. Did anything touch it? Budaj looked right up at Diaz player 61 after it went it, so it either deflected off him or he completely blocked Budaj's view.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ahhhhh! Cheering

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Man. What a come back to tie it up and send it to extra time. I was ready to turn the channel...

Love it.

I was flipping back and forth watching the Islanders tying up the series. Switched back just as Zibanejad scored. I really didn't think they would count that one. Wow, we had a horseshoe up our collective arse tonight on a few plays.

By the way, this is the *first* one-goal game of the series.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Wow, talk about weird, weak, wonderful goals. The triple-double-u. Did anything touch it? Budaj looked right up at Diaz player 61 after it went it, so it either deflected off him or he completely blocked Budaj's view.

Does Price start game 5 or does his mom not get there in time to kiss his owwy better? Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

already have HAbs fans on face book complaining about both zibbys goal and conachers goal saying it was bad reffin

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Ain't winning this one at this rate... this series is gonna go the distance.

You take that back! Remember this team over the last two years has done this over and over and over again.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:already have HAbs fans on face book complaining about both zibbys goal and conachers goal saying it was bad reffin

It's not a series until there's some controversy. Even if it's imagined and only by one fan base LOL.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum