GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Winnipeg Jets @ Ottawa Senators - 5:00pm ET - Sun. Mar. 17th, 2013

+11
Bramlet07
spader
sandysensfan
rooneypoo
LeCaptain
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
wprager
NEELY
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 13]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GAME DAY!

GO SENS GO!!!

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Gotta take it.

SOLD!!!

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

By the power of Guinness... we shall be VICTORIOUS!!!!!

GAME DAY: Winnipeg Jets @ Ottawa Senators - 5:00pm ET - Sun. Mar. 17th, 2013 - Page 2 Promo-alt

Guinness. On. Ice.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hate this team, hate playing this team.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

They are probably just getting into bed now

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Should have sent a couple hookers in the hotel rooms also.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BooBoo: We'll let you know the starting goalie around 2:30 p.m. Please wait until then and stop asking poolies.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:BooBoo: We'll let you know the starting goalie around 2:30 p.m. Please wait until then and stop asking poolies.

Lehner's up per Ottawa media tweets.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Robin O'Lehner.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Right move. Lehner has given no reason why he shouldn't be the #1 right now.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Saw the middle frame of the Bs/Pens game and a bit of the first. So that's the two best teams in the East? God, that was boring. Maybe this was better hockey but last night's Leafs/Jets game was a lot more entertaining, and that's even with the 10-round shootout.

Every time they show Chara in a close up he looks exhausted. Saw players going around him and out-muscling him along the boards a few times. Something's not right with the Big Slovakian.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Pavelec confirmed for the Jets. Back to back for him.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

RELEASE THE LEHNER!!!!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Pavelec confirmed for the Jets. Back to back for him.

He'll be a little tired. As will Big Buff.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:RELEASE THE LEHNER!!!!!!

Lehnerschaun.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Time to return the Jets a favour and end their points streak... yes.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

In St. Louis on business... anyone got a stream for this game?!?

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Saw the middle frame of the Bs/Pens game and a bit of the first. So that's the two best teams in the East? God, that was boring. Maybe this was better hockey but last night's Leafs/Jets game was a lot more entertaining, and that's even with the 10-round shootout.

Every time they show Chara in a close up he looks exhausted. Saw players going around him and out-muscling him along the boards a few times. Something's not right with the Big Slovakian.

The Bs had a light schedule the first part of this season... but it has picked up with a game every other night. With the amount of minutes he plays and he is getting older.. I'm would not be surprised if he is exhausted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum