GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Feb. 12th, 2013

+10
Ev
spader
SeawaySensFan
wprager
LeCaptain
PTFlea
NEELY
Hobiesens
Flo The Action
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

How good is RoR ? Did he put 55pts on the 3rd line?

Bramlet07

Veteran
Veteran

jesus i score more often then this team

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:How good is RoR ? Did he put 55pts on the 3rd line?

He's a player that will win a Stanley Cup.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:Bobby Mac and Dreger saying ROR is on the block and they are asking for a prospect and roster player. Zibanejad and Greening? DO IT

How about just Michalek and Greening? Don't give up a stud prospect for a guy who won't put you over the top.

Because Michalek can score 30 goals a year... Zibanejad is still a prospect and an iffy one at that IMO. Sure shot NHLer, limited upside like I have said before.

Well you'll have to learn that your word isn't the definitive word on everything. Zibanejad has already been better than Michalek this year. Michalek aint scoring 30 if he keeps this up. Hell they wouldn't even do Michalek instead of Zib, Zib has more value right now.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

C'mon boys!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

KARLSSON SHORTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:Bobby Mac and Dreger saying ROR is on the block and they are asking for a prospect and roster player. Zibanejad and Greening? DO IT

How about just Michalek and Greening? Don't give up a stud prospect for a guy who won't put you over the top.

Because Michalek can score 30 goals a year... Zibanejad is still a prospect and an iffy one at that IMO. Sure shot NHLer, limited upside like I have said before.

Well you'll have to learn that your word isn't the definitive word on everything. Zibanejad has already been better than Michalek this year. Michalek aint scoring 30 if he keeps this up. Hell they wouldn't even do Michalek instead of Zib, Zib has more value right now.

I don't think it is at all and some people probably disagree with it, in fact I know people do. That said, I don't think I am the only one who feels that way. ROR is basically what they hope Zibanejad will turn into, would you not agree with that?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

woop! woop!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Love Condra. He just does his job.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:

I don't think it is at all and some people probably disagree with it, in fact I know people do. That said, I don't think I am the only one who feels that way. ROR is basically what they hope Zibanejad will turn into, would you not agree with that?

I agree but I feel they're different players. Just saying that if Colorado were to (and I don't think they have even discussed this with Ottawa and the HF guy is probably full of it anyway), ask for one of Michalek or Zibanejad, I'd rather deal the older forward who is on the decline and keep the younger, cheaper, one who at least IMO has the same upside.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Look at that, low shot becomes a rebound.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I swear Potvin just said that scoring goals can have an effect on the outcome of the game. Facepalm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:

I agree but I feel they're different players. Just saying that if Colorado were to (and I don't think they have even discussed this with Ottawa and the HF guy is probably full of it anyway), ask for one of Michalek or Zibanejad, I'd rather deal the older forward who is on the decline and keep the younger, cheaper, one who at least IMO has the same upside.

I wouldn't. Rather deal the unknown player for the guaranteed 25 goals. ROR has asked for a trade though so he's coming East. It's not like Zibanejad has anything that is so rare that they can't find it elsewhere. ROR for Zibanejad would be perfect for both teams at this point.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:

c'mon guys we can't deal michalek, he's an integral part of the Perry deal to Ottawa! Sarcasm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:

I wouldn't. Rather deal the unknown player for the guaranteed 25 goals. ROR has asked for a trade though so he's coming East. It's not like Zibanejad has anything that is so rare that they can't find it elsewhere. ROR for Zibanejad would be perfect for both teams at this point.

How is 25 golas guaranteed?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

From Michalek? He always gets there or around that mark. Took 2 years for him to really find his groove with Spezza so I don't think they throw that out the window.

Get ROR in Ottawa and then you have all the reason in the world to sign Perry as well. Pretty easy sell if you can pitch a contender for years to come. Ottawa would be absolutely stacked.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:From Michalek? He always gets there or around that mark. Took 2 years for him to really find his groove with Spezza so I don't think they throw that out the window.

Get ROR in Ottawa and then you have all the reason in the world to sign Perry as well. Pretty easy sell if you can pitch a contender for years to come. Ottawa would be absolutely stacked.

Thought you meant from ROR.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spader wrote:I swear Potvin just said that scoring goals can have an effect on the outcome of the game. Facepalm
Absolute brilliance. Someone should engrave that on something.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum