GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Feb. 12th, 2013

+10
Ev
spader
SeawaySensFan
wprager
LeCaptain
PTFlea
NEELY
Hobiesens
Flo The Action
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It was amazing. The Buffalo D-man couldn't decide how he wanted to get beaten on that 2 on 1. He opted to let Karlsson have a clear view. Crazy stuff.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

I think there was 3 posts tonight as well. All in all, not a bad offensive output.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

LeKing wrote:I think there was 3 posts tonight as well. All in all, not a bad offensive output.

Miller made a few real nice stops as well. They play like that tomorrow, they'll be fine. If they can also gain the zone on the PP, they'll be great.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

"Karls" Karlsson for the win.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Still can't get over how good Karlsson and Anderson both are.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NEELY wrote:Still can't get over how good Karlsson and Anderson both are.
We go as they go...

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I thought Andy was good last year. Our Defense is much better this year, he had to bail us out much more last year and the bad games we had lowered his stats. He might be pushing for a spot on the US Olympic team which is extra motivation, not to mention Lehner in the wings.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

How has Lundin been looking? I have not had a chance to really tune into a game and watch him. He was a +1 last night with 14:36 of ice time.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:
We go as they go...

lol no Dung.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:I thought Andy was good last year. Our Defense is much better this year, he had to bail us out much more last year and the bad games we had lowered his stats. He might be pushing for a spot on the US Olympic team which is extra motivation, not to mention Lehner in the wings.

Pushing for that Olympic spot is probably huge in terms of motivation. I don't see how he's not the favorite right now in goal for the Americans. Lets hope he does get that job because if he does that means he's playing insane hockey.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:How has Lundin been looking? I have not had a chance to really tune into a game and watch him. He was a +1 last night with 14:36 of ice time.

Didn't notice him for a second last night which is exactly what you want. He ate up 14 mins of ice and no one knew, that's what they need from him. Thought Weircioch struggled a bit but looked pretty good again.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I haven't been much of a Lundin fan so far, but I'll give it a few more games. I keep being told that he's a good skater, but I'm not seeing it yet.

I was at the game last night. Ottawa played...decently. We were badly outshot, but that wasn't totally indicative of the play. Still, we're going to need to find a way to start filling the net more regularly.

Matrix is the man.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
We go as they go...

I guess I'll be cheering for Team USA and Team Sweden in Sochi. Mostly Team Sweden. I don't think there is a Canadian player on the Sens that would make it (my vote would be Methot).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:How has Lundin been looking? I have not had a chance to really tune into a game and watch him. He was a +1 last night with 14:36 of ice time.

Every time that the Sens were running around like chickens with their heads cut off in their own end, I looked around and Lundin was on every single time.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:

Didn't notice him for a second last night which is exactly what you want. He ate up 14 mins of ice and no one knew, that's what they need from him. Thought Weircioch struggled a bit but looked pretty good again.

Then I guess the cluster****s were all on his D partner. Don't know where you were looking, but I noticed Lundin a lot.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:
NEELY wrote:

Then I guess the cluster****s were all on his D partner. Don't know where you were looking, but I noticed Lundin a lot.

For the most part I didn't to be honest. I noticed more or less the wingers not being able to chip the puck out as opposed to the D.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

A few camera close ups on him made me think he wasn't sure where he was supposed to be half the time. Maybe it's timing and he hasn't gotten his yet.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
We go as they go...

I guess I'll be cheering for Team USA and Team Sweden in Sochi. Mostly Team Sweden. I don't think there is a Canadian player on the Sens that would make it (my vote would be Methot).

I think the Olympics are a huge motivation when it comes to player motivation. we're talking about an athlete taking home an Olympic medal for his country. but must be careful not to slump down if he's not chosen. when do they announce the Olympic team? is it next summer or later then that? hopefully later the better as he'll keep pushing hard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum