GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Feb. 12th, 2013

+10
Ev
spader
SeawaySensFan
wprager
LeCaptain
PTFlea
NEELY
Hobiesens
Flo The Action
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Da Costa is creating chances.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:Fuckin stop shooting into the goalie's chest. Shoot it low so you can get some rebounds off the pads.

To the net, that's all. Beggers can't be choosers.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Da Costa is creating chances.
Nod Cheering

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Fuckin stop shooting into the goalie's chest. Shoot it low so you can get some rebounds off the pads.

You posted that right after Da Costa's shot ended up with a fat rebound right to Phillips.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:

Listen to Don Cherry. Use the pads.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Da Costa is going to be so good in a couple of years.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Man, the Sens are making Miller look like the old Miller.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:

Listen to Don Cherry. Use the pads.

Yah, I get that but getting pucks to the net is a start.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

The sooner Mac and the Sens figure out Da Costa is a winger the better.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hope that makes Alfie mad.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Bobby Mac and Dreger saying ROR is on the block and they are asking for a prospect and roster player. Zibanejad and Greening? DO IT

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Joannette is reffing and the Sens are getting a ton of powerplays. I don't get it.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wow Alfredsson

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Bobby Mac and Dreger saying ROR is on the block and they are asking for a prospect and roster player. Zibanejad and Greening? DO IT

How about just Michalek and Greening? Don't give up a stud prospect for a guy who won't put you over the top.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:Bobby Mac and Dreger saying ROR is on the block and they are asking for a prospect and roster player. Zibanejad and Greening? DO IT

How about just Michalek and Greening? Don't give up a stud prospect for a guy who won't put you over the top.

Because Michalek can score 30 goals a year... Zibanejad is still a prospect and an iffy one at that IMO. Sure shot NHLer, limited upside like I have said before.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

How good is RoR ? Did he put 55pts on the 3rd line?

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

jesus i score more often then this team

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:How good is RoR ? Did he put 55pts on the 3rd line?

He's a player that will win a Stanley Cup.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum