GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Feb. 12th, 2013

+10
Ev
spader
SeawaySensFan
wprager
LeCaptain
PTFlea
NEELY
Hobiesens
Flo The Action
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

To the PP.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dean Brown is embarrassing.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Dean Brown is embarrassing.

Both the plays that he just pointed out (Turris missing the open net chance and 9MM "passing") could be explained if he watched the opposing players' sticks. In both cases, they got their sticks on the Sens' and broke up the play.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Stafford had an open net. That's a lucky break.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Interesting tidbit....

Anaheim has 2 scouts at the Sens game... while the Sens have 2 scouts at the Chicago/Anaheim game. Start the rumours..

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:Interesting tidbit....

Anaheim has 2 scouts at the Sens game... while the Sens have 2 scouts at the Chicago/Anaheim game. Start the rumours..

I believe that belongs in the "Tidbits" thread. Sarcasm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Dealing Michalek ++ for Perry right now is probably a pretty good idea . This team is awful right now, like really bad. If it wasn't for Anderson and Karlsson this team would be fighting it out with the Caps.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Some guy on HF said the asking price for ROR is Silfverberg... if that's the case Silfverberg would be in Denver already.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Da Costa is sick.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Some guy on HF said the asking price for ROR is Silfverberg... if that's the case Silfverberg would be in Denver already.

Silt or Zib apparenly. Straight up 1 for 1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Sens are making the Buffalo centers look good on the draw.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Why is it whenever I find the Sens running around in their end, looking like a house pee-wee team playing against their coaches, Lundin is always on the ice.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:Some guy on HF said the asking price for ROR is Silfverberg... if that's the case Silfverberg would be in Denver already.

Silt or Zib apparenly. Straight up 1 for 1

Wouldn't hesitate trading either one, probably prefer Zibanejad though. ROR is already what Zibanejad's upside is.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Fuckin stop shooting into the goalie's chest. Shoot it low so you can get some rebounds off the pads.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:Da Costa is sick.

Yah he is. Always does something smart with the puck when he isn't in his own zone.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Da Costa is creating chances.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:Fuckin stop shooting into the goalie's chest. Shoot it low so you can get some rebounds off the pads.

To the net, that's all. Beggers can't be choosers.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Da Costa is creating chances.
Nod Cheering

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum