GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Feb. 12th, 2013

+10
Ev
spader
SeawaySensFan
wprager
LeCaptain
PTFlea
NEELY
Hobiesens
Flo The Action
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

ya Andersson is amazing. he's really making a case for himself for Sochi. Hopefully he can keep going like that till the end of his contract.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

there's got to b something done about our flippin' PP. that's unreal! we were well served tonight the score could of been much higher if we could make it clic.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

so... I wonder what those Anaheim scouts took away from this game?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:so... I wonder what those Anaheim scouts took away from this game?

Condra for Perry straight up. Sarcasm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Sabres are gabrege.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:so... I wonder what those Anaheim scouts took away from this game?

Condra for Perry straight up. Sarcasm
In all seriousness, as much as Condra is important to Ottawa he'd have to be packaged and I really doubt he'd be that important in a deal that you couldn't exclude him and not get something done.
he's very important to us right now, for every blunder he does, he comes back 10 folds with smart decisions. there's a lot of hunger in him. that's a guy that is well worth his price when we're contending.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If they lose Getzlaf, who do they have down the middle? And if they lose Perry, who do they have on right wing? Remember that Koivu and Selanne are nearly Finnished Sarcasm

Maybe they feel Zibanejad or Da Costa could fill either role?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NEELY wrote:1-0 or 2-0 for the Sens is what I will predict. I think they get a break early and won't be able to put it away until the buzzer goes.
Nice call.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's the Anderson and Karlsson show. Damn...

Michalek and Turris look like they might be finally waking up too.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

If they lose Getzlaf, who do they have down the middle? And if they lose Perry, who do they have on right wing? Remember that Koivu and Selanne are nearly Finnished Sarcasm

Maybe they feel Zibanejad or Da Costa could fill either role?
ya I was thinking thosemight be of interest but I have a feeling they might actually get Getzlaf under contract. don't they some interesting C prospects? I thought they did a few years back, did they not pan-out?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:It's the Anderson and Karlsson show. Damn...

Both looked much, much better tonight. Turris had a few missed chances, but he's getting into the right spots.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

We actually had a lot of really nice opportunities but it's obvious the guys are not very confident with scoring right now. Alfie on that one timer was just un-Alfie-esque, Turris had an easy tap-in and was late by miliseconds, Michalek had a nice shot opportunity and passed etc.
Craig Anderson is unbelievable. THis is the first time since Emery in the Finals that I don't cringe when there's a scramble in front of our net.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:It's the Anderson and Karlsson show. Damn...

Both looked much, much better tonight. Turris had a few missed chances, but he's getting into the right spots.

actually it's astonishing the number of close calls and missed chances tonight. Alfie with an open net... A little more poised thru confidence and they'll start to find the back of the net.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

LeKing wrote:We actually had a lot of really nice opportunities but it's obvious the guys are not very confident with scoring right now. Alfie on that one timer was just un-Alfie-esque, Turris had an easy tap-in and was late by miliseconds, Michalek had a nice shot opportunity and passed etc.
Craig Anderson is unbelievable. THis is the first time EVER.

fyp

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah I might agree actually.

Also that last Karlsson rush was ridiculous but whatever, happens every game it's like the standard now.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It was amazing. The Buffalo D-man couldn't decide how he wanted to get beaten on that 2 on 1. He opted to let Karlsson have a clear view. Crazy stuff.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I think there was 3 posts tonight as well. All in all, not a bad offensive output.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

LeKing wrote:I think there was 3 posts tonight as well. All in all, not a bad offensive output.

Miller made a few real nice stops as well. They play like that tomorrow, they'll be fine. If they can also gain the zone on the PP, they'll be great.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum