GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carolina Hurricanes @ Ottawa Senators - 5:00 PM, Nov.27th, 2011

+13
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
shabbs
The Silfer Server
22_4_ever
Riprock
Hoags
spader
SensHulk
Ev
rooneypoo
wprager
PTFlea
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wow, rundblad with some fancy moves AND draws a penalty.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Dash wrote:Back to the PP, Skinner tried to cut down Karlsson with a few chops. Then complained he was a victim of injustice. End of 1st, Sens will start 2nd with some PP time.

Literally every time I see Skinner I like him less. His skill is undeniable, but he's such a whiner/diver. Gag
I'd take him any day of the week... he's 19 and nowhere near the player he will be someday.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

RUNDBLAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Was that Rundblad?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Dash wrote:Back to the PP, Skinner tried to cut down Karlsson with a few chops. Then complained he was a victim of injustice. End of 1st, Sens will start 2nd with some PP time.

Literally every time I see Skinner I like him less. His skill is undeniable, but he's such a whiner/diver. Gag
I'd take him any day of the week... he's 19 and nowhere near the player he will be someday.

Not saying I wouldn't take him, just that I find him increasingly annoying - like Giroux.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Konopka on the PP = WIN?

No sooner than Dean Brown comments on him getting some "rare powerplay time" he screens Cam Ward on the Sens goal.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Konopka on the PP = WIN?

No sooner than Dean Brown comments on him getting some "rare powerplay time" he screens Cam Ward on the Sens goal.

Noticed by the coaching staff I'm sure, well done Konopka.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Rundblad's skill level is off the chart...once he learns properly when to take risks and when not to, he'll be disgusting.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh and Cowen...gotta love his game...precisely what we needed.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice win, bank it.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

very nice win. we are so much more competitive then I thought we'd be.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:very nice win. we are so much more competitive then I thought we'd be.

Also, the Canes are missing anything resembling a player near Karlsson's skill on the backend, and it's starting to really show.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:very nice win. we are so much more competitive then I thought we'd be.

Also, the Canes are missing anything resembling a player near Karlsson's skill on the backend, and it's starting to really show.

yeah but you know who's gonna pay. Maurice might be fired within the next few weeks.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

yeah but you know who's gonna pay. Maurice might be fired within the next few weeks.

Probably...him or the assistant responsible for that PP. There has to be a better option than throwing out those units, they flat out suck. Try Staal at the point or something. I don't follow the team, but damn...Pitkanen on one side and get a guy with a sick shot to be his partner. Terrible.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Just came back. Great game from #21, especially considering it was his 4th in 4 nights. He showed a lot of hustle and puck skills. Don't think he'll be dropped from Spezza's line.

Rundblad was a little rusty but did show some nice moves here ant there. Great to see him get that 1st goal. Meatball off his shoulders.

The Canes dads were there on their Dad trip, and some were facepalming all night long lol. They also seemed to rip on Ruutu's dad after Tuomo missed an open net (or they were just laughing, I don't know if Ruutu's dad was there).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, that would have been a fun game to see live.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lol Speza scores two goals, then takes a penalty and woman next to me says' THERE'S THE REAL SPEZZA. WHAT A LIABILITY"

Last edited by Big Ev on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Karlsson is a machine, on pace for 70-ish assists and he could have got 2 more tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum