GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - Tue. Mar. 22, 2011

+17
wprager
LeCaptain
SensHulk
spader
Hobiesens
Riprock
The Silfer Server
Ev
Hoags
22_4_ever
PTFlea
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
LethalLehner
shabbs
NEELY
Cap'n Clutch
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - Tue. Mar. 22, 2011

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Carolina Hurricanes  - 7:00pm ET - Tue. Mar. 22, 2011 LargeGAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Carolina Hurricanes  - 7:00pm ET - Tue. Mar. 22, 2011 AtGAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Carolina Hurricanes  - 7:00pm ET - Tue. Mar. 22, 2011 Large

"In the eye of the storm."

The Ottawa Senators (27-36-9, 63 pts) visit the Carolina Hurricanes (33-29-10, 76 pts) Tuesday night. Ottawa is coming off an impressive 3rd period comeback that saw them score two to tie it up followed by the OT winner. If my memory serves; this is the first time all season that the Sens came back and won when trailing after two periods of play.

The Hurricanes are heading into this game desperate for the two points and every game down the stretch for them is a must win. Assuming Anderson starts tonight he will likely need to be at his best.

Game Coverage:

TV: SNET-E(HD)
    Radio: Team 1200
    Web:ATDHEnet.tv and JUSTIN.tv

Latest updates:
Matrix signs a 4 year deal with a cap hit of 3.2M. On Healthy Scratches on Monday he declared that he was good to go. I expect him to start.

TSN's Ice Chips:

Ottawa
    Carolina

Ottawa Senators Key Injuries:

Daniel Alfredsson (back - Out indefinitely)
    Matt Carkner (4-6 weeks)
    Pascal Leclaire (Meh)
    Milan Michalek (Foot - 4 weeks)
    Peter Regin (Shoulder - 4-6 months)

Carolina Hurricanes Key Injuries:

Jamie McBain (shoulder) could miss remainder of the season

Game Day Previews:

NHL.com
    ESPN

Media Links:

SensTV On-line
    Official Twitter of the Ottawa Senators

Spread the word - Follow GMHockey on Twitter and Facebook

Twitter: http://twitter.com/gmhockey
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GMHockey/184313241608036?sk=wall

GO SENS GO!!!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Should be a beauty, Canes are fighting for thier lives and Toronto and NJ are right on their a$$... Wonder who starts tonight?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I personally don't think Buffalo or NYR will fall out of it at this point but it won't change the desperation of the Canes so it should be a good one especially if Anderson stands on his head.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I would assume Mr. Shiny New Contract Extension will start tonight...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This calls for a Matrix quote:

Neo: I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Neo: What is happening to me?
Morpheus: You are the One, Neo. You see, you may have spent the last few years looking for me, but I have spent my entire life looking for you.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

So will the Sens org start playing a song from the Matrix soundtrack when Anderson makes an incredible save similar to how the played the song frOm Star Wars for Gerbs?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

As noted before, Patrick Wiercioch has been recalled from Binghamton and will make his NHL debut tonight against Carolina.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LethalLehner wrote:So will the Sens org start playing a song from the Matrix soundtrack when Anderson makes an incredible save similar to how the played the song frOm Star Wars for Gerbs?

It has to catch on first. Has anyone joined in on this other than GMHockey?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any idea if the Mississauga Miracle is in the lineup tonight?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:Any idea if the Mississauga Miracle is in the lineup tonight?
The Maple Ridge Miracle is expected to be.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Any idea if the Mississauga Miracle is in the lineup tonight?
The Maple Ridge Miracle is expected to be.

Larry Walker?!?!? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:As noted before, Patrick Wiercioch has been recalled from Binghamton and will make his NHL debut tonight against Carolina.

That's exciting news. Who do they pair him with? Hale?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

rooneypoo wrote:
shabbs wrote:As noted before, Patrick Wiercioch has been recalled from Binghamton and will make his NHL debut tonight against Carolina.

That's exciting news. Who do they pair him with? Hale?
I would think so. Were they paired together in Bingo as well?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm looking forward to this one. I like the Canes anyway (kind of) in that they never quit and are really plucky. I think this is gonna be a 3-2 game one way or the other - and quite entertaining. Or it could be boring as Dung I guess...

Matrix

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum