GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - Tue. Mar. 22, 2011

+17
wprager
LeCaptain
SensHulk
spader
Hobiesens
Riprock
The Silfer Server
Ev
Hoags
22_4_ever
PTFlea
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
LethalLehner
shabbs
NEELY
Cap'n Clutch
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Tanguay's interesting, that's not a bad call. If we need to sign someone, that would be a decent option, but again, why would Calgary let him go - unless he doesn't like being there.

Go to capgeek and look at Calgary Smile

Although if they get rid of Kotalik somehow they'll probably be OK

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Tanguay's interesting, that's not a bad call. If we need to sign someone, that would be a decent option, but again, why would Calgary let him go - unless he doesn't like being there.

Go to capgeek and look at Calgary Smile

Although if they get rid of Kotalik somehow they'll probably be OK

They'll have no choice but to re-shape things a little - if they can that is. Kotalik will have a choice: play in the AHL or be loaned to a team in Europe.

Langkow might be more desirable to teams with only a year left too, he'll have to go. Hagman is in the same boat, but I feel some team will take a chance on him - maybe. Sarich, Bouwmeester, Regher might all be on the table too.

That's one poorly run team - or it was anyway. Ohmy...

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

NEELY wrote:Wiercoich was not good, looked awful and at 6'4 he looked very small, needs to put on a lot of wieght going forward. Long term project and it probably 2 or 3 years min from making The NHL.

He did not have much of a chance tonight since he was partnered with Kuba.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
Michallica wrote:
yeah I was just going to say this. Carkner can still play forward and hate to say it, but I don't see us re-signing Ryan Shannon despite his late season surge. My guess is they wanna give the ball now to the condras and greenings in the organization and you need to make space. carkner is the perfect 13th forward who still provides the toughness and if needed can play a sound defensive game whenever injuries happen. If you told carkner this would be his fate 3 years ago, he would have jumped at it

I think it's poor asset management not to at least offer Shannon a 1 year, 600,000 extension. He's a big part of Condra playing well - those two have terrific jump and seem to read off each other. Sign Shannon!

Sooner Shannon on the roster than a UFA who you don't know would fit...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum