GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carolina Hurricanes @ Ottawa Senators - 5:00 PM, Nov.27th, 2011

+13
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
shabbs
The Silfer Server
22_4_ever
Riprock
Hoags
spader
SensHulk
Ev
rooneypoo
wprager
PTFlea
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

22_4_ever wrote:Any one have a link to the game, stuck in an airport, no tv only wifi

Try this:http://atdhenet.tv/41626/watch-carolina-vs-ottawa

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Spezza!

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Dwyer ties it up.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Garbage angled goal yet again. Diddle karlsson shoot the damn puck now

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:Garbage angled goal yet again. Diddle karlsson shoot the damn puck meow

Karlsson's playing well. I'm impressed with Rundblad too, guy is so slick. But unless it is a PP, those two shouldn't be on together.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:
Michallica wrote:Garbage angled goal yet again. Diddle karlsson shoot the damn puck meow

Karlsson's playing well. I'm impressed with Rundblad too, guy is so slick. But unless it is a PP, those two shouldn't be on together.

Haha meow indeed. Great pass from the gonch.

Rundblad looks OK, I get nervous when he dangles too much into the zone and then daugavins has to make a great diving play on defence

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Spezza again!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Spezza with a pair and #200 in his career!!! Kermit

Yes, Daug made a great defensive play there. But thats what you get with a guy like Rundblad - either an awesome offensive play or a breakway the other way.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rockin'!!!!!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Back to the PP, Skinner tried to cut down Karlsson with a few chops. Then complained he was a victim of injustice. End of 1st, Sens will start 2nd with some PP time.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The PP looks pretty good. Looks like they have it in their head to shoot a lot more. Hell of a pass from Gonchar on the 2nd one, damn....

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Back to the PP, Skinner tried to cut down Karlsson with a few chops. Then complained he was a victim of injustice. End of 1st, Sens will start 2nd with some PP time.

Literally every time I see Skinner I like him less. His skill is undeniable, but he's such a whiner/diver. Gag

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So, Spezza is padding his stats against weaker opposition again, eh? Sarcasm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Dash wrote:Back to the PP, Skinner tried to cut down Karlsson with a few chops. Then complained he was a victim of injustice. End of 1st, Sens will start 2nd with some PP time.

Literally every time I see Skinner I like him less. His skill is undeniable, but he's such a whiner/diver. Gag

Like Crosby Dammit!

Nice shot along the boards by Kuba there - almost led to a goal.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:So, Spezza is padding his stats against weaker opposition again, eh? Sarcasm

And Karlsson too.... what does he do when it matters?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wow, rundblad with some fancy moves AND draws a penalty.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

I'd take him any day of the week... he's 19 and nowhere near the player he will be someday.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

RUNDBLAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum