GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+15
Flo The Action
jawal
Cap'n Clutch
spader
Ev
DefenceWinsChampionships
SensHulk
TheAvatar
sandysensfan
wprager
shabbs
Hoags
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 12]

106Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 8 Empty Re: Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:30 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Ramsey's been told they are interviewing coaches. He's one of the candidates.

107Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 8 Empty Re: Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:52 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

WPG has relieved head amateur scout Dan Marr of his responsibilities.

108Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 8 Empty Re: Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:32 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Ramsey's been told they are interviewing coaches. He's one of the candidates.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=368740

109Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 8 Empty Re: Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:16 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=369164

Yeo will be announced as the new Wild coach. Does that mean that MacT is going to the Winnipeg Insert Team Names?

110Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 8 Empty Re: Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:19 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=369164

Yeo will be announced as the new Wild coach. Does that mean that MacT is going to the Winnipeg Insert Team Names?

Seems like a perfect fit. I don't know what happened with Mac-T, he was close to getting the sens and wild HC job and missed out on both. Winnipeg or bust for him now....what a sad life Sarcasm

111Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 8 Empty Re: Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:27 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
spader wrote:http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=369164

Seems like a perfect fit. I don't know what happened with Mac-T, he was close to getting the sens and wild HC job and missed out on both. Winnipeg or bust for him now....what a sad life Sarcasm
i think for the most part it was "rumors" that he was close to getting the job in both those places. Maybe there's something there to pick up on... maybe no the best candidate.

112Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 8 Empty Re: Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:45 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Come on Winnipeg... name this team already...

113Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 8 Empty Re: Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:43 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Come on Winnipeg... name this team already...

I guess they're hoping that the longer they wait, the softer a blow it will be when they don't call them the Jets.

I'm sure that Cambodian toddlers are already hard at work producing Winnipeg swag with the already chosen team name prominently displayed.

114Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 8 Empty Re: Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:53 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i can see wanting to walk away from the jets name to be honest. yes people have been asking for "the jets' to come back to winnipeg but really all they want is an NHL franchise. i don't think it's s much marketing as it is distance from the past which was a losing NHL team year after year. didn't i hear they wet 30 games without winning once? who wants to be associated with that!

sure i understand the nostalgia just as i'd want the quebec team to name itself the nordiques but in all reality it aint gonna happen.

manitoba Rebels it is/ or should be i say.

115Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 8 Empty Re: Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:56 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:

I guess they're hoping that the longer they wait, the softer a blow it will be when they don't call them the Jets.

I'm sure that Cambodian toddlers are already hard at work producing Winnipeg swag with the already chosen team name prominently displayed.
I'm next door in Laos, i'll keep an eye out for jersey Sarcasm

116Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 8 Empty Re: Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:08 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Laugh1 Excellent! You can scoop TSN and use that as a springboard to a lucrative rumour blog. TwoThumbsUp!

117Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 8 Empty Re: Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:38 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Laugh1 Excellent! You can scoop TSN and use that as a springboard to a lucrative rumour blog. TwoThumbsUp!
Diddle it I'll settle for the cash.

118Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 8 Empty Re: Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:54 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'd settle for free swag.

119Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 8 Empty Re: Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:42 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

TSN Radio: Craig Ramsay has been informed that he will not be coaching the NHL team in Winnipeg.

120Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 8 Empty Re: Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:53 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Also per TSN Radio: Craig MacTavish is no longer in the running to be coach of Winnipeg's NHL franchise.

121Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 8 Empty Re: Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:02 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Do we really want to see Ramsey as an "analyst" on TSN next year?

122Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 8 Empty Re: Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:50 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

who the hell do they have besides Ramsay and MacT? Disturbing news about Mac-T and Muller not being able to get jobs.

123Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 8 Empty Re: Winnipeg TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:who the hell do they have besides Ramsay and MacT? Disturbing news about Mac-T and Muller not being able to get jobs.

Claude Noel the 1st.

Ha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum