GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hockey's Future Prospect of the Year 2011: David Rundblad

+14
strachattack
stempniaksen
Riprock
The Silfer Server
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
sandysensfan
spader
Ev
DefenceWinsChampionships
wprager
Flo The Action
SensHulk
PTFlea
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I was wondering why I saw wpgrager all over the home page. Fluff to the extreme!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:I was wondering why I saw wpgrager all over the home page. Fluff to the extreme!

I had the run of the board for a while. I still have it loaded in another tab. I should reduce the fontsize to fit it all in an post a screencap.

It's a record that will never be beaten!!!

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

People please stop ruining my attempts of total domination over the board. Thanks.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:People please stop ruining my attempts of total domination over the board. Thanks.

Bwahahahahaha!

Hockey's Future Prospect of the Year 2011: David Rundblad - Page 12 964_3010

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's not impressive when you do it artificially. Try doing it with LEGIT posts...then you'd have an accomplishment!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:It's not impressive when you do it artificially. Try doing it with LEGIT posts...then you'd have an accomplishment!

You're just jealous. My mom told me there'd be people like you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum