GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hockey's Future Prospect of the Year 2011: David Rundblad

+14
strachattack
stempniaksen
Riprock
The Silfer Server
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
sandysensfan
spader
Ev
DefenceWinsChampionships
wprager
Flo The Action
SensHulk
PTFlea
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:TJ Oshie would be too sick on this team. Love him. I doubt the Blues want to give him up though.

Oshie is much better than Michalek.

That's hard to say IMO. Michalek has had some damn streaky seasons here, but if healthy I think he can be just as offensive as Oshie and much faster. The difference is Oshie is a really aggressive hitter, but that's starting to cost him with various injuries. Plus, he hurt his ankle very badly and I'm really not sure if it's the same.

To me, it's night and day. Oshie is a great skater and hits everything that moves. He's a spark-plug. Michalek is fast but not as fast as he used to, but I don't think he's a better skater than Oshie, nor can he produce like he used to. This is a hypothetical comparion of course, but for me, Oshie wins in a landslide.
though call. i might go with Oshie also.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

To me it's a really tough call as well. If we could have both I would be on board - depending on the cost of Oshie though, we don't want to lose that 6th overall for Oshie, so what would St.Louis even want?

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I would trade the NSH 1st +, but again why are they moving Oshie?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:I would trade the NSH 1st +, but again why are they moving Oshie?
what i've read this past year seems to revolve around attitude problems. Now In most situation it's best to steer clear from those kind of players. But Oshies young and a change in scenery could be beneficial for him. surround him with the right people and the right coach and he could be a new man. The thing is his stock is a bit down since all these stories have surfaced. it would be the right time to make that sort of move. maybe a guy like foligno with maybe 2nd(or even a 3rd if you can sell it) might do the trick.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Foligno and a 2nd or 3rd for TJO? Foligno would be on a plane before BM hung up the phone.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:Foligno and a 2nd or 3rd for TJO? Foligno would be on a plane before BM hung up the phone.

Yeah, that won't happen.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
spader wrote:Foligno and a 2nd or 3rd for TJO? Foligno would be on a plane before BM hung up the phone.

Yeah, that won't happen.

It would have to include one of the Sens young D prospects. Speculated on hockeybuzz to be Patrick Weircoch.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Yeah, that won't happen.

It would have to include one of the Sens young D prospects. Made up on hockeybuzz to be Patrick Weircoch.

fixed!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That's why the Oshie thing was brought up? For shame!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

FFS, Hockeybuzz is useless, people need to stop going there and getting excited.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:FFS, Hockeybuzz is useless, people need to stop going there and getting excited.

I enjoy reading Yost. Otherwise, yeah, it's a pile of crap.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:FFS, Hockeybuzz is useless, people need to stop going there and getting excited.

I enjoy reading Yost. Otherwise, yeah, it's a pile of crap.

Actually yeah, I had forgotten about Yost, he's alright.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

Yost is so full of crap it's not funny.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=134

He just nominated Chris Philips and Robin Lehner as the Sens 2 most overrated players.

I can picture all the HBuzz bloggers sipping their daily dose of Eklund Kool-Aid before their write their hit generating garbage.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

He just nominated Chris Philips and Robin Lehner as the Sens 2 most overrated players.

I can picture all the HBuzz bloggers sipping their daily dose of Eklund Kool-Aid before their write their hit generating garbage.

Very garbage-y.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

What the hell? Chris Phillips I can maybe see - although we all know what he brings to the table, he's not a flashy player at all, but Robin Lehner? What a dumb thing to say.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

What the hell? Chris Phillips I can maybe see - although we all know what he brings to the table, he's not a flashy player at all, but Robin Lehner? What a dumb thing to say.

So I guess he's not "alright" after all. Laugh1 Laughing3

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

One bad year in an otherwise outstanding career with Ottawa does not automatically make a player 'overrated'. There are no words to express the stupidity in mentioning Lehner as 'overrated'.

Be kind to your brain cells, don't read Hockeybuzz.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:One bad year in an otherwise outstanding career with Ottawa does not automatically make a player 'overrated'. There are no words to express the stupidity in mentioning Lehner as 'overrated'.

Be kind to your brain cells, don't read Hockeybuzz.

The fact that Yost is based in Long Island should be a red flag anyway. His "insights" just confirm how full of Dung this guy is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum