GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CONFIRMED - APRIL FOOLS!!!!!Need Help!! GMHockey.com blocked at work!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That is the entire purpose of the site as a whole. Wink

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Congrats on wasting peoples' time. U da man.

Also the entire point of April Fools so... Sarcasm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Normal Internet April Fools' jokes revolve around reading an article and saying "poop, I hope this isn't true".

It seems like a couple people actually put some effort into responding to your fake problem.

And I wasted time reading it when I could've wasted my time reading something else.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Normal Internet April Fools' jokes revolve around reading an article and saying "poop, I hope this isn't true".

It seems like a couple people actually put some effort into responding to your fake problem.

And I wasted time reading it when I could've wasted my time reading something else.

That was the payoff right there. Laughing3

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Normal Internet April Fools' jokes revolve around reading an article and saying "poop, I hope this isn't true".

Believe me it wasn't much effort for these guys and at least someone appears to have gotten it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:How is that an April Fools?

Weak Cap'n... very weak.

Gimme an 'L'!
Gimme an 'A'!
Gimme an 'M'!
Gimme and 'E'!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:One of the Co-founders no longer able to post on his own site doesn't count as an April fools Joke? I think you're just bitter. Wink

Nah, just better.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Believe me it wasn't much effort for these guys and at least someone appears to have gotten it.

No, not much effort, but I was a little late because I got a little carried away "researching" remote desktop. When it was time to go to school one of the twins was still in her pajamas. Took about 10 minutes to get her dressed and hair/teeth brushed. Involved a bit of screaming. In the end I got them to school a bit late. One went in fine, the other sat crying in the van for another five minutes after we got there -- didn't want to go in because people would know she'd been crying.

And with all that I completely forgot that I had a 9AM conference call. Usually for those times I drop them off a bit early and take the call from home, but I ended up getting to the office around 9:30. My boss wasn't very happy that I missed the call because he had to scramble to give the status update himself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum