GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAILED APRIL FOOLS! Alfie contemplating retirement!!!

+5
dennycrane
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Just read this this morning! Back issue caused irreversible nerve damage due to playing through the nagging injury all these years. Holy dung balls!!

http://bit.ly/flQN1x

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, this is worse news than when I heard on TGOR that Yashin was coming back!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You coulda let it live a little longer prages. Dammit!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:You coulda let it live a little longer prages. Dammit!

It *was* bad news. I remember driving in to work, slamming my door in the parking lot, coming on here to rant about it.

Alfie being forced into retirement is worse. Did he sign that extension after 35? I think so. Is an extension any different from a simple contract? I think they're stuck with the cap hit Sad

Wink

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I suck at these. No one bought my Forumotion is closing and GMHockey needs a new hosting site joke last year either. Shrug

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

FIAL

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heh heh. Nice one.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah but it was figured out immediately. Not nice in that regard. I do like the image though. :crossarms:

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

The one I heard on the radio got me swearing for a minute before I remembered the date:

Dean Brown going to HNIC full-time and Bob Cole will do all Sens broadcasts on Sportsnet.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

dennycrane wrote:The one I heard on the radio got me swearing for a minute before I remembered the date:

Dean Brown going to HNIC full-time and Bob Cole will do all Sens broadcasts on Sportsnet.

wouldn't mind that one!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:
dennycrane wrote:The one I heard on the radio got me swearing for a minute before I remembered the date:

wouldn't mind that one!

Bob Cole calling our games is something you'd like?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

wouldn't mind that one!

Bob Cole calling our games is something you'd like?

Yes, I love Bob Cole. You know you're watching hockey when that voice comes on.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sure. As long as you don't actually listen to what he's saying he's great. LOL

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Thanks Clutch, I almost Dung myself when I saw this thread! FAILED APRIL FOOLS! Alfie contemplating retirement!!! 555492

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:Thanks Clutch, I almost Dung myself when I saw this thread! FAILED APRIL FOOLS! Alfie contemplating retirement!!! 555492

YAY! I got someone. Did you click on the link I provided. I love that part the most. :KKK:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum