GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fetisov to come out of retirement

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fetisov to come out of retirement Empty Fetisov to come out of retirement Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:53 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=301797

Slava Fetisov will play(at least one) game for the KHL's CSKA Moscow team at the age of 51.

Should be interesting.

2Fetisov to come out of retirement Empty Re: Fetisov to come out of retirement Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:57 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Shouldn't be this be in the 'Christmas Laughs' thread? Fetisov to come out of retirement 270956

3Fetisov to come out of retirement Empty Re: Fetisov to come out of retirement Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:59 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'm still waiting for Roy to come out of retirement... should add Wayne, Messier and Orr to the list too.

4Fetisov to come out of retirement Empty Re: Fetisov to come out of retirement Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:19 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Who?

5Fetisov to come out of retirement Empty Re: Fetisov to come out of retirement Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:27 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=301797

Slava Fetisov will play(at least one) game for the KHL's CSKA Moscow team at the age of 51.

Should be interesting.

Why?

6Fetisov to come out of retirement Empty Re: Fetisov to come out of retirement Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Will it be sponsored by Geritol?

7Fetisov to come out of retirement Empty Re: Fetisov to come out of retirement Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:00 pm

beedub wrote:Shouldn't be this be in the 'Christmas Laughs' thread? Fetisov to come out of retirement 270956

Epic.

8Fetisov to come out of retirement Empty Re: Fetisov to come out of retirement Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:01 pm

I guess he's trying to steal some of Gordie Howe's thunder.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum