GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CONFIRMED - APRIL FOOLS!!!!!Need Help!! GMHockey.com blocked at work!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:How do I keep the laptop from going into sleep mode? I want to access my home laptop from work when I'm at work.
Change your power settings to never go to sleep mode/standby mode when plugged in.

Clutch headed to Trailing edge for a spring cleaning of the laptop me thinks. I get lots of Virtual memory low, out of system resources messages so leaving it open all the time is not viable yet. :D

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:How do I keep the laptop from going into sleep mode? I want to access my home laptop from work when I'm at work.
Change your power settings to never go to sleep mode/standby mode when plugged in.

Clutch headed to Trailing edge for a spring cleaning of the laptop me thinks. I get lots of Virtual memory low, out of system resources messages so leaving it open all the time is not viable yet. :D

Linux, my friend.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Okay prages I'll buy you those donuts plus I'll throw in gas money for you to come here. :D

I meant your IT guys. Get to know them. Take up smoking if you have to (if they smoke -- ours does) -- it would be worth it in your case Smile

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dancing

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

How is that an April Fools?

Weak Cap'n... very weak.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Razz

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

One of the Co-founders no longer able to post on his own site doesn't count as an April fools Joke? I think you're just bitter. Wink

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:One of the Co-founders no longer able to post on his own site doesn't count as an April fools Joke? I think you're just bitter. Wink
We'd barely miss you.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:One of the Co-founders no longer able to post on his own site doesn't count as an April fools Joke? I think you're just bitter. Wink
We'd barely miss you.

Dammit!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
We'd barely miss you.

Dammit!
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

GOT YA!!!!!

Wink

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
We'd barely miss you.

Dammit!
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

GOT YA!!!!!

Wink

It's a little hard to believe when you gave me all that great advice. Wink

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
We'd barely miss you.

Dammit!
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

GOT YA!!!!!

Wink

See if I give you advice again...

Wink

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
We'd barely miss you.

Dammit!
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

GOT YA!!!!!

Wink

See if I give you advice again...

Wink

Just avoid it during 6am and noon on April 1st. :D

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

BTW it's still useful for other things. I may use some of this for other purposes.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Congrats on wasting peoples' time. U da man.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That is the entire purpose of the site as a whole. Wink

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Congrats on wasting peoples' time. U da man.

Also the entire point of April Fools so... Sarcasm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Normal Internet April Fools' jokes revolve around reading an article and saying "poop, I hope this isn't true".

It seems like a couple people actually put some effort into responding to your fake problem.

And I wasted time reading it when I could've wasted my time reading something else.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum