GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes

+21
LeCaptain
shabbs
Number Twenty Nine
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Oglethorpe
Straight Shooter
wprager
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
Hoags
stempniaksen
cash
22_4_ever
Ev
dennycrane
Riprock
SensFan71
TheAvatar
SensHulk
asq2
25 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Empty Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:49 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Ruutu to Anaheim. Pick coming back to Ottawa.

http://twitter.com/ian_mendes

2Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Empty Re: Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:51 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

he says 6th rounder coming back.... Facepalm

EDIT: great job ASQ2 and Hoags on picking up the tweet :KKK:

Last edited by Michallica on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

3Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Empty Re: Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:52 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Can't say that's a great return

4Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Empty Re: Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:53 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:he says 6th rounder coming back.... Facepalm

EDIT: great job ASQ2 on picking up the tweet :KKK:

I beat Hoags by about 4 seconds.

Can't say that's a great return, though.

EDIT: Unintentional plagiarism.

5Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Empty Re: Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:54 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

asq2 wrote:

Start a website !!!

6Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Empty Re: Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:56 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wow, that is the best we could get for ruutu? ouch

7Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Empty Re: Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:58 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

you think he only nets a 6th rounder on deadline day? I'm not so sure on that. But I guess that's what you can expect when you bench players. Terrible handling of ruutu. They're gutting out our most consistent line in the last 2 years...just hope neil is not next.

8Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Empty Re: Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Thought it would have been closer to what Eager fetched. As Joy points out - another body out of the Bingo line-up.

9Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Empty Re: Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:58 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:you think he only nets a 6th rounder on deadline day? I'm not so sure on that. But I guess that's what you can expect when you bench players. Terrible handling of ruutu. They're gutting out our most consistent line in the last 2 years...just hope neil is not next.

i would hope he garners more than a 6th round pick now, sheesh, he should have at least nabbed a 4th.

10Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Empty Re: Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:01 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

are we getting an extra callup now?

11Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Empty Re: Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:02 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

A 6th is about what I thought they would get. I thought maybe a 5th if we were lucky.

Last edited by dennycrane on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Empty Re: Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:02 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:are we getting an extra callup now?

they have an extra forward already called up do they not?

13Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Empty Re: Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ruutu sucks. Like literally, he has been terrible the last two years. No surprise that he only got a 6th like Voros.

14Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Empty Re: Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:08 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:
asq2 wrote:

Start a website !!!

Way ahead of you. I'm just stuck on the name, though.

Sens Gen
Sens and Sensibility
Sens-uous - Hockey talk for adults only
Sens-tentious
Sens-ory Overload - more hockey talk than your body can handle
Sens-itometrics - not really sure how I'd be able to relate it to hockey but I'm just spitballing here.

Patent pending patent pending patent pending patent pending patent pending patent pending.

15Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Empty Re: Ruutu Traded to Anaheim per Mendes Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:09 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Ruutu sucks. Like literally, he has been terrible the last two years. No surprise that he only got a 6th like Voros.

Ruutu - Kelly - Neil was a sick line.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum