GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruutu X two!

+8
LethalLehner
beedub
Jordo
Cap'n Clutch
SensGirl11
shabbs
Mojo
Sp00nz
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ruutu X two! Empty Ruutu X two! Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:30 am

Sp00nz

Sp00nz
Rookie
Rookie

Isn't Tuomo a UFA after this season? Both brothers have said they want to play together.
:BB:

2Ruutu X two! Empty Re: Ruutu X two! Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:03 am

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

He's only a RFA. But considering two of the brothers are already in the organization, it wouldn't surprise me if the third wanted to join in the fun.

3Ruutu X two! Empty Re: Ruutu X two! Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:57 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

There's a third Ruutu? Where's he at now?

4Ruutu X two! Empty Re: Ruutu X two! Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:39 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

There is a third, it's the younger brother of Jarkko, his name is Tuomo, and he's got quite the offensive upside, he could help us for sure.

5Ruutu X two! Empty Re: Ruutu X two! Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:40 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Oh yeah, and he plays for Carolina at the moment.

6Ruutu X two! Empty Re: Ruutu X two! Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:43 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensGirl11 wrote:There is a third, it's the younger brother of Jarkko, his name is Tuomo, and he's got quite the offensive upside, he could help us for sure.
scratch

Maybe I'm missing something, but Tuomo and Ruutu are already in the league, and I was well aware of them... I was under the impression that the "third" referenced by Mojo above was an up-and-coming Ruutu not in the NHL yet.

7Ruutu X two! Empty Re: Ruutu X two! Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:48 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:There is a third, it's the younger brother of Jarkko, his name is Tuomo, and he's got quite the offensive upside, he could help us for sure.
scratch

Maybe I'm missing something, but Tuomo and Ruutu are already in the league, and I was well aware of them... I was under the impression that the "third" referenced by Mojo above was an up-and-coming Ruutu not in the NHL yet.

If I'm not mistaken the third Ruutu isn't an up and comer he just works in the Sens Organization and helped convince Jarko to come to Ottawa.

- Unknown Author

8Ruutu X two! Empty Re: Ruutu X two! Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:51 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
scratch

If I'm not mistaken the third Ruutu isn't an up and comer he just works in the Sens Organization and helped convince Jarko to come to Ottawa.
I had no idea... interesting.

9Ruutu X two! Empty Re: Ruutu X two! Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:56 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

To clarify- Mikko is the third brother, he was drafted by the senators like 10 years ago, but to my knowledge never plays. Works as a scout now with the Sens.

Last edited by Jordo on Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mess up)

10Ruutu X two! Empty Re: Ruutu X two! Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:04 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Friggin' Tuomo has 50 Pts in 72 games...sign me up!!!

In all seriousness, would we be able to acquire him as a top 6F? Would you rather have him or Comrie?

He has 23G and 27A in 72 games.

This guy is good, and he's 26. He's had some injuries throughout his career, knee, groin, back. He only missed 3 games this year, I believe.

He made I think 2.25 this past year, and I would imagine he'll be looking for a raise, he'll probably be looking for about the same as Comrie. So, who do you choose, if you had the choice?

11Ruutu X two! Empty Re: Ruutu X two! Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:09 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:
scratch

My bad, my bad. I didn't know which one you were talking about. There's a brother in the organization, I couldn't tell you what he does though. He might be a scout or something...

Does anyone know what he does for the Sens?

12Ruutu X two! Empty Re: Ruutu X two! Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:10 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Jordo wrote:To clarify- Mikko is the third brother, he was drafted by the senators like 10 years ago, but to my knowledge never plays. Works as a scout now with the Sens.

I'm slow this morning, thanks Jordo!!

13Ruutu X two! Empty Re: Ruutu X two! Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:26 am

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

SensGirl11 wrote:Friggin' Tuomo has 50 Pts in 72 games...sign me up!!!

In all seriousness, would we be able to acquire him as a top 6F? Would you rather have him or Comrie?

This guy is good, and he's 26. He's had some injuries throughout his career, knee, groin, back. He only missed 3 games this year, I believe.

He made I think 2.25 this past year, and I would imagine he'll be looking for a raise, he'll probably be looking for about the same as Comrie. So, who do you choose, if you had the choice?

To be honest, that's a tough question , Comrie or T Ruutu. They are somewhat the equivalent of one another, even similar money.....what does T Ruutu's wife/girlfriend look like LOL. Just kidding, I'd take Ruutu

14Ruutu X two! Empty Re: Ruutu X two! Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:39 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

beedub wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Friggin' Tuomo has 50 Pts in 72 games...sign me up!!!

To be honest, that's a tough question , Comrie or T Ruutu. They are somewhat the equivalent of one another, even similar money.....what does T Ruutu's wife/girlfriend look like LOL. Just kidding, I'd take Ruutu

I can't believe I'm saying this, cause I've wanted Comrie back since he left us the first time. But, I think I'm leaning more towards Ruutu myself. He's also got some more size and muscle on him.

Mind you, I'd take either one.

15Ruutu X two! Empty Re: Ruutu X two! Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:43 am

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Does anyone know how Jarkko is feeling about being a Senator? Maybe if he is really enjoying it and likes the organizaton a lot between the 2 brothers they can convince Tuomo to join the Sens.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum