GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZUbov asks to be traded? UPDATE: MIsquote: ZUbov AND the Organisation think he might be traded

+14
SensFan71
Vandelay
jamvan
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
rooneypoo
Phoenix30
PKC
PTFlea
Sens19
asq2
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=686385

DId not see that coming ZUbov asks to be traded? UPDATE: MIsquote: ZUbov AND the Organisation think he might be traded 455378

Last edited by marakh on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hmmm, care about 0%. Saw that coming from a mile away. Call Pheonix.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Here's another Nycholat, lets get us another Shannon ZUbov asks to be traded? UPDATE: MIsquote: ZUbov AND the Organisation think he might be traded 668437

Team like Nashville might take a shot on the guy for a 5th round pick perhaps. Who cares, get all these little Front Bums out of here.

He has his chance last season, and in camp, to make the team make room for him. He didn't. Goodbye.

Phoenix seems to want our disgruntled Russians, so let's package him, Lee and whoever else it takes to land Michalek. ZUbov asks to be traded? UPDATE: MIsquote: ZUbov AND the Organisation think he might be traded 301182

If only.....

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:He has his chance last season, and in camp, to make the team make room for him. He didn't. Goodbye.

Phoenix seems to want our disgruntled Russians, so let's package him, Lee and whoever else it takes to land Michalek. ZUbov asks to be traded? UPDATE: MIsquote: ZUbov AND the Organisation think he might be traded 301182

If only.....

To Phoenix:
Lee
Zubov
Ott 1st round pick

To Ottawa:
Pho 1st round pick

ZUbov asks to be traded? UPDATE: MIsquote: ZUbov AND the Organisation think he might be traded 455378

asq2 wrote:
hemlock wrote:He has his chance last season, and in camp, to make the team make room for him. He didn't. Goodbye.

If only.....

To Phoenix:
Lee
Zubov
Ott 1st round pick

To Ottawa:
Pho 1st round pick

ZUbov asks to be traded? UPDATE: MIsquote: ZUbov AND the Organisation think he might be traded 455378

Maybe at the draft... why would you take a 1st round pick before the season even starts, you might be moving down. Not likely but possible.

asq2 wrote:

If only.....

To Phoenix:
Lee
Zubov
Ott 1st round pick

To Ottawa:
Pho 1st round pick

I think for our pick and the two guys, we'd even be able to squeeze a prospect out of them. Any forward prospects your like? I like a couple of their prospects, but my favorite, Nick Ross, is a d-man and we are stacked there.

Phoenix is almost certainly going to be lower than us in the standings though, so I might consider that deal as is lol.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Meh he def doesn't have a chance here, I understand his request. Too many better prospects ahead of him

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
asq2 wrote:

If only.....

To Phoenix:
Lee
Zubov
Ott 1st round pick

To Ottawa:
Pho 1st round pick

I think for our pick and the two guys, we'd even be able to squeeze a prospect out of them. Any forward prospects your like? I like a couple of their prospects, but my favorite, Nick Ross, is a d-man and we are stacked there.

Phoenix is almost certainly going to be lower than us in the standings though, so I might consider that deal as is lol.

Phoenix's pick may be in the Taylor Hall discussions. I wouldn't even dream of landing this deal, let alone with a prospect.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:

To Phoenix:
Lee
Zubov
Ott 1st round pick

To Ottawa:
Pho 1st round pick

Can you imagine?. A lottery pick for sure. Ahhhhh! Hall, Fowler...

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:

To Phoenix:
Lee
Zubov
Ott 1st round pick

To Ottawa:
Pho 1st round pick

Can you imagine?. A lottery pick for sure. ZUbov asks to be traded? UPDATE: MIsquote: ZUbov AND the Organisation think he might be traded 639591 Hall, Fowler...

I'd definitely have to go with a forward. I don't think it'd be legal to add someone like Fowler to our group of defence prospects.

Then again, the Penguins were able to draft Malkin, Crosby and Staal in three successive drafts...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:
I'd definitely have to go with a forward. I don't think it'd be legal to add someone like Fowler to our group of defence prospects.

Then again, the Penguins were able to draft Malkin, Crosby and Staal in three successive drafts...

Can you imagine? Whoever the heck GMs Phoenix (is it Maloney?) would be drawn and quartered. Cowen - Karlsson - Wiercioch - Fowler - Volchenkov - Lee :****:

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:

To Phoenix:
Lee
Zubov
Ott 1st round pick

To Ottawa:
Pho 1st round pick

Can you imagine?. A lottery pick for sure. ZUbov asks to be traded? UPDATE: MIsquote: ZUbov AND the Organisation think he might be traded 639591 Hall, Fowler...

Our defense would be generational 5 years down the line when they are all entering their prime....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum