GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zubov sent to Bingo

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zubov sent to Bingo Empty Zubov sent to Bingo Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:52 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.binghamtonsenators.com/news/topnews/index.html?article_id=118

Successful 3 games with the Sens IMO. Is a future top 6. I suppose they want him back to Z.Smith in Bingo.

EDIT:
It's apparently because we don't play until Thursday - and Bingo plays tomorrow afternoon and Wednesday night, he'll likely be recalled on Thursday.

2Zubov sent to Bingo Empty Re: Zubov sent to Bingo Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:56 pm

Sucks, but Ilya really impressed I think. He'll be ready for a full time role next season, unless our season goes into the toilet then he may end up in Ottawa this season. I really like his creativity and having him helps our PP line 2.

Hopefully he's disappointed, but realizes that he made the most of this opportunity.

3Zubov sent to Bingo Empty Re: Zubov sent to Bingo Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:30 am

COLLAR UP

COLLAR UP
Rookie
Rookie

IMO...Bell...Bass and Zubov need to all be kept here...trade Fish and Neil...or keep Fish and trade Verm...

youth movement looks good...

4Zubov sent to Bingo Empty Re: Zubov sent to Bingo Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:08 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Youth movement does look good but we should wait until we have an opportunity to evaluate them over a slightly longer period of time before doing anything irreversible.

5Zubov sent to Bingo Empty Re: Zubov sent to Bingo Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:10 pm

TheAvatar wrote:Youth movement does look good but we should wait until we have an opportunity to evaluate them over a slightly longer period of time before doing anything irreversible.

Agreed. Although if we could somehow reverse Fisher's contact, I'm all ears.

6Zubov sent to Bingo Empty Re: Zubov sent to Bingo Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:14 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I really like what I've seen from Zubov. He absolutely makes Vermette expendable in my opinion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum