GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zubov sent down to Bingo - Elliot named AHL goalie of the month

+3
asq2
rooneypoo
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.binghamtonsenators.com/news/topnews/index.html?article_id=176

Go Elliot! Making his mark down there.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Unreal, then tonight Elliot posts a shutout in a 4-0 victory. Regin, Shannon, Hennessy and...someone else scored for the B-Sens.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Article on the Sens development:

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/10818/senators200809_ahl_prospects_update/

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:http://www.binghamtonsenators.com/news/topnews/index.html?article_id=176

Go Elliot! Making his mark down there.

I don't see anything about Zubov being sent down in this article, Heater... am I missing something?

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Article on the Sens development:

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/10818/senators200809_ahl_prospects_update/

Definitely liking the news on Peter Regin. I haven't seen as much of Bingo as I'd have liked, but what I have seen of Regin is pretty impressive. A player in the Datsyuk/Zetterberg mold to be sure. Could be a second line centre for us down the road.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Anyone interested in doing a road trip to Bingo in February for Friday and Saturday night back-to-back games? I am heading down with a couple of people if anyone else is interested. If not, I will write a little blog on my return.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

ElliottRules wrote:Anyone interested in doing a road trip to Bingo in February for Friday and Saturday night back-to-back games? I am heading down with a couple of people if anyone else is interested. If not, I will write a little blog on my return.

Awesome. A blog would be really great.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:I don't see anything about Zubov being sent down in this article, Heater... am I missing something?

http://www.binghamtonsenators.com/news/topnews/index.html?article_id=177

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:
Definitely liking the news on Peter Regin. I haven't seen as much of Bingo as I'd have liked, but what I have seen of Regin is pretty impressive. A player in the Datsyuk/Zetterberg mold to be sure. Could be a second line centre for us down the road.

Really? He's still progressing in that mold? I honestly haven't heard much about him this year. I knew of the injury and that he's starting to play very consistently. Not much beyond that.

That would be awesome if he turned into even 3/4 the players those two are.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Maybe I haven't been paying attention, or maybe I've always thought we were talking about E. Karlsson, but it's great to hear M. Karlsson is doing well. I wonder how a Karlsson/Karlsson pairing would look on the Sens Blueline?

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

beerandsens wrote:Maybe I haven't been paying attention, or maybe I've always thought we were talking about E. Karlsson, but it's great to hear M. Karlsson is doing well. I wonder how a Karlsson/Karlsson pairing would look on the Sens Blueline?

I dunno. Mattias needs to improve his foot-speed, and the hope is that Erik will be a top-pairing defenceman. I don't know if Mattias can get to that level.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

I am really hoping for a Team Canada vs. Team Sweden game on Monday. I just got my gold medal game tickets yesterday.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

I dunno. Mattias needs to improve his foot-speed, and the hope is that Erik will be a top-pairing defenceman. I don't know if Mattias can get to that level.

Ah I see, the article mentioned the speed issue, but watching him in action would probably have given me a better idea of his skill level. I was thinking of the size/skill pairing.

I am really hoping for a Team Canada vs. Team Sweden game on Monday. I just got my gold medal game tickets yesterday.

That's my guess for the final and boy, you are one lucky duck.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

That's my guess for the final and boy, you are one lucky duck.

I will be there with my Elliott jersery on....The tickets went on sale yesterday morning to the season ticket holders. Most were gone before they were released to the public. Anyone now if you can drink in the normal family zone at SBP for the World Juniors? It seems like the family zone might have been removed for this.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

TSN ticker is saying Zubov assigned to Bingo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum