GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bobby B

+9
TheAvatar
dawg's wife
Hoags
Ev
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
PTFlea
wprager
spader
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

61Bobby B - Page 5 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:45 pm

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:
dawg's wife wrote:
Big Ev wrote:He had 0 SOG...

Really, do you say anything positive?

No, he doesn't. Welcome back DW!

That wasn't being negative...I thought he had a good 1st but the fact was he registered 0 SOG.

This team is so good, we're going to win the Cup. That better?

No, now, you're just being silly. (I had to re-write that sentence 3 times)

62Bobby B - Page 5 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:50 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:
dawg's wife wrote:
Big Ev wrote:He had 0 SOG...

Really, do you say anything positive?

No, he doesn't. Welcome back DW!

That wasn't being negative...I thought he had a good 1st but the fact was he registered 0 SOG.

This team is so good, we're going to win the Cup. That better?

No. Now, you're just being silly. (I had to re-write that sentence 3 times)

fixed!

63Bobby B - Page 5 Empty Re: Bobby B Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:36 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Chirp indicated that Bobby B's going back to the B-Sens. Someone mentioned it in another thread as well.

I missed the last two games. How does he look? How's his development? Do you think the kid has what it takes to earn a spot on the top 6 next year?

64Bobby B - Page 5 Empty Re: Bobby B Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:14 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I think this experience will benefit him in the ahl. He's got a taste of the NHL and despite the struggles, he'll wanna come back despite the circus going on right now.

He looked promising at times and made some good plays, but he struggled at times too. Still not completely ready yet...but next year he's a top sixer for sure by the time the season ends

65Bobby B - Page 5 Empty Re: Bobby B Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Michallica wrote:I think this experience will benefit him in the ahl. He's got a taste of the NHL and despite the struggles, he'll wanna come back despite the circus going on right now.

He looked promising at times and made some good plays, but he struggled at times too. Still not completely ready yet...but next year he's a top sixer for sure by the time the season ends

Co-sign.

66Bobby B - Page 5 Empty Re: Bobby B Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:07 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
Michallica wrote:I think this experience will benefit him in the ahl. He's got a taste of the NHL and despite the struggles, he'll wanna come back despite the circus going on right now.

Co-sign.

I think that, while he may not have surprised or overly impressed anyone, the experience will inform his development. If he can go back and recognize that success at the AHL level doesn't necessarily imply success at the NHL level, he'll be a better player for it. I hope he took some concrete lessons back with him.

67Bobby B - Page 5 Empty Re: Bobby B Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Just needs to bulk up and look into his on ice awareness at times, but he's a really good player. Needs the rest of the year and next summer (he and Regin should be pleading Gary Roberts to make room for them) to bulk up and work on some of his away from the puck issues. He has a knack for being at the right place at the right time and you can't teach that, so he's got a future IMO.

68Bobby B - Page 5 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:57 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bobby B Bingo Bound!

Ahhhhh!

more to come...

69Bobby B - Page 5 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:12 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Shannon in for Bobby B!

Bobby B - Page 5 235689

more to come...

70Bobby B - Page 5 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:27 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Glad they gave him the 15-20 games that we all wanted!

Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum