GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bobby B

+9
TheAvatar
dawg's wife
Hoags
Ev
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
PTFlea
wprager
spader
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

46Bobby B - Page 4 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:17 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:From Joy Lindsay - one of the best beat writers in all of hockey IMO.

Kleinendorst said he sees new top line as Z. Smith-Locke-Condra, but that could change. Doesn't expect Butler back soon, if ever.

He said it wasn't an emergency recall and that Butler looked really comfortable last night, so he's not counting on anything.

I'm willing to bet that Butler WILL be sent back down....be it 10 games later till they keep alternating, or when the top 6 recover from their injuries. But all the power to him if he doesn't get sent back down.

47Bobby B - Page 4 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TheAvatar wrote:
dawg's wife wrote:
Big Ev wrote:He had 0 SOG...

Really, do you say anything positive?

No, he doesn't. Welcome back DW!

That wasn't being negative...I thought he had a good 1st but the fact was he registered 0 SOG.

This team is so good, we're going to win the Cup. That better?

48Bobby B - Page 4 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:19 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:
I'm not certain, but I think I like the 3 in 3. You want to play with the big boys? Show us you still have the legs to keep up on your 3rd game in 3 nights. Pressure is on.
IMO, he showed that he belongs, at the very least, that he deserves a good look. I'm excited.

Yeah, I guess that's one way to look at it. I'm excited too, I think he can have an impact.

49Bobby B - Page 4 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:22 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:
DirtyDave wrote:It's only one game in.. too early to make assumptions either way.

Brad Richards for Kovalev + would be nice.

Definitely too early, I agree, but he's got the skills and this was his 3rd game in 3 nights (dumb, dumb, dumb). I think he'll fit in nicely with the Sens.

What's the '+' in that DD? Wiercioch + 1st?

I'd love it to be Fisher, Kovalev and a 2nd for a resigned Richards.. I'd Dung my pants.

50Bobby B - Page 4 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd also crap my 'loons, but I think that would be classified as 'doubtful'.

51Bobby B - Page 4 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd like to just buy B.Richards in the summer. He can see that we're building here and we need a guy like him + a sniper. It can be done!

52Bobby B - Page 4 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:26 pm

If Richards came in, I'd want Fisher out.. Fisher and Kovy out is 9M.. sign richards for 6.6 or some where around there.. we're laughing.

53Bobby B - Page 4 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:30 pm

What about Weinroch, Kovalev, Fisher and 1st for Richards and Daley

I can see Weinroch playing second fiddle to Karlsson and Cowen. It'd be Vermette all over again.

54Bobby B - Page 4 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Sadly I don't see any way Richards signs with us or waives his NTC to come here Dammit!

55Bobby B - Page 4 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:39 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:Sadly I don't see any way Richards signs with us or waives his NTC to come here Dammit!

Screw that. I'd rather they bid for him in the off-season. Do it like the Blackhawks who developed their youngn's and then threw money at hossa, and subsequently won the stanley cup.

56Bobby B - Page 4 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Michallica wrote:
Hoags wrote:Sadly I don't see any way Richards signs with us or waives his NTC to come here Dammit!

Screw that. I'd rather they bid for him in the off-season. Do it like the Blackhawks who developed their youngn's and then threw money at hossa, and subsequently won the stanley cup.

If richards comes.. what happens to Fisher?

57Bobby B - Page 4 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:

Oh we can bid I just don't see Richards wanting to go anywhere but a legit cup contender. Unless we turn this ship around.

Gonchar even mentioned he thought we're a contender after last year when we signed Laugh1

We've got some promising D-men and a goalie who are years away, we're years away from being like the Hawks.

58Bobby B - Page 4 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:46 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

DirtyDave wrote:
Michallica wrote:

If richards comes.. what happens to Fisher?

Trade him or move him to the wing, that could also help facilitate his exit from the team. If Richards comes here next season, the writing is pretty much on the wall for Fisher who'll have 2 seasons left on his contract. Maybe they coexist for one season but I honestly don't see Fisher finishing his contract out with the senators....regardless of Richards.

59Bobby B - Page 4 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:51 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Oh we can bid I just don't see Richards wanting to go anywhere but a legit cup contender. Unless we turn this ship around.

Gonchar even mentioned he thought we're a contender after last year when we signed Laugh1

We've got some promising D-men and a goalie who are years away, we're years away from being like the Hawks.

We never know....Richards has already won the cup and the conn smythe. Other cup contenders like Chicago, Washington, Pittsburgh, Detroit, they are ALL up against the cap. I don't know out of the perennial cup contenders, who will gain the most cap space, but we gots the cap space and we can sure as hell offer a long term contract to get him set up here.

And just for fun,

Regin-Spezza-Butler
Michalek-Richards-Alfie
Foligno-Kelly-Neil
Winchester-Z.Smith-O'Brien

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

EDIT: forgot about LA....Cuss!!!!

60Bobby B - Page 4 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

LA is closest to being the next Chicago, they just need one big move. They were in on Kovy. I could see them make a play.

Let's not forget that Dallas could resolve their ownership issues and just resign him. He does want to stay there.

They will set themselves back years if they lose him for nothing.

61Bobby B - Page 4 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:45 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:
dawg's wife wrote:

That wasn't being negative...I thought he had a good 1st but the fact was he registered 0 SOG.

No, now, you're just being silly. (I had to re-write that sentence 3 times)

62Bobby B - Page 4 Empty Re: Bobby B Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:50 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:
dawg's wife wrote:

No. Now, you're just being silly. (I had to re-write that sentence 3 times)

fixed!

63Bobby B - Page 4 Empty Re: Bobby B Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:36 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Chirp indicated that Bobby B's going back to the B-Sens. Someone mentioned it in another thread as well.

I missed the last two games. How does he look? How's his development? Do you think the kid has what it takes to earn a spot on the top 6 next year?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum