GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Canada's Junior Roster invitees announced

+9
rooneypoo
stempniaksen
Riprock
LeCaptain
spader
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
shabbs
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Team Canada cuts: Brenden Kichton, Jerome Gauthier-Leduc , Mathew Dumba, Max Reinhart, Mark McNeill, Michael Ferland, Zack Phillips.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Mark Stone scored for Team Red who won 2-1. Also scored in the post-game shootout.

Brett Connolly injured Quinton Howden with a questionable hit that is getting him a lot of flack from teammates, coaches and media. May jeopardize not only his shot at the team but Howden's as well due to injury.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Howden being treated for "concussion-like symptoms" Facepalm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Aaron Vickers of Future Considerations says Stone will play with Scheifele and thinks he might even lead the tourney in scoring.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:Howden being treated for "concussion-like symptoms" Facepalm

Of course he is. Did you see the video? He was on Bambi legs.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

I have a roster in my head of guys i would put on the top and guys that I think will be on the team. Should be interesting to see how close I am on both accounts.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Stone the next epic draft steal of Alfredsson proportions? Leads all Canadian juniors in points on the Brandon Wheat Kings??? I know this is old news but it bears repeating doesn't it? Ahhhhh!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Deleted.

Last edited by tim1_2 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Here's the cuts from today:

Louis Domingue
Phil Di Giuseppe
Brett Bulmer
Tyler Toffoli
Cody Ceci
Alex Petrovic
Tyler Bunz
Ryan Murphy (!)
Christian Thomas
Joe Morrow
Ty Rattie
Brad Ross
Phillip Danault

That's it!

Last edited by tim1_2 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:47 am; edited 6 times in total

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Mark Visentin and Scott Wedgewood will be the goalies for Team Canada.

When Bunz (goalie) was cut, he said "'In my mind they made the right decision"...because the other two outplayed him.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Not a good day for the 67s kids!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Team Canada D are Gormley, D Hamilton, Murray, Pysyk, Harrington, Oleksiak, Beaulieu.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Forwards: Connolly, Bournival, Gallagher, Hamilton, Howden, Huberdeau, Jenner, Pearson, Scheifele, Schwartz, Smith-Pelly, Stone, Strome

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Not a good day for the 67s kids!

It's a wonder they got invited.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Very conservative from Team Canada. The camp is a joke, the team is picked before it even begins AFAIC. Tanner Pearson over Danault and Thomas is ridiculous. Just pick the most talented players already, forget about the Cussing system or whatever, it's just a 2 week tournament.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Kind of surprised Murray made it over Murphy, but Murray is a more complete player.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKid wrote:Very conservative from Team Canada. The camp is a joke, the team is picked before it even begins AFAIC. Tanner Pearson over Danault and Thomas is ridiculous. Just pick the most talented players already, forget about the Cussing system or whatever, it's just a 2 week tournament.

Book 'em Danault.

Canada's Junior Roster invitees announced - Page 3 Jack_l11

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKid wrote:Very conservative from Team Canada. The camp is a joke, the team is picked before it even begins AFAIC. Tanner Pearson over Danault and Thomas is ridiculous. Just pick the most talented players already, forget about the Cussing system or whatever, it's just a 2 week tournament.

Hence why Pearson as picked, for the strong year he has had.

Picking players off a 2-3 game camp doesn't make much sense to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum