GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010

+13
Phoenix30
pegsensfan
smash88
Hayden
stempniaksen
SensHulk
PTFlea
SDH89
LeCaptain
Riprock
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Toronto @ Ottawa Mar 6, 2010

GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap256%GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 56% [ 5 ]
GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap211%GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap211%GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap222%GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:is there a way to somehow, someway, be louder than the leafs fans at sbp??? Just maybe to outnumber them as well? I don't remember it being this bad, but its freakin' terrible now.

I had an idea for the in-house audio guy to pump cheering or chants of "Alfie" to drown out the booing when he has the puck. But he wasn't playing that game.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:
Michallica wrote:is there a way to somehow, someway, be louder than the leafs fans at sbp??? Just maybe to outnumber them as well? I don't remember it being this bad, but its freakin' terrible now.

I had an idea for the in-house audio guy to pump cheering or chants of "Alfie" to drown out the booing when he has the puck. But he wasn't playing that game.

It would be quite sad if it came to that....What the fans need is more than just a go sens go chant to count on. Everytime sens fans start the 'go sens go', leafs fans start the 'go leafs go' and vice versa, where in the end it just sounds like "go slensfs go". I remember sens fans used to do the Leafs Suck chant. We need that and more to really irritate the leafs and their fans. Fuuuudge I wish I could be there for the next home game

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:

Do you know the guy? If not, how did you get access to him? I wonder if this is something we can suggest to "management". Is there a "Sugegstions Box" link? I've got some suggestions about the parking lot issues.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I don't know him, just that I had an idea that if we could somehow get to him. I know they guy that does the Major's in-house and I believe he knows the Sens guy.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hahaha, that's a GREAT idea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum