GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010

+13
Phoenix30
pegsensfan
smash88
Hayden
stempniaksen
SensHulk
PTFlea
SDH89
LeCaptain
Riprock
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Toronto @ Ottawa Mar 6, 2010

GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap256%GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 56% [ 5 ]
GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap211%GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap211%GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap222%GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

True, they have no 1st round picks, they can't make the playoffs, the only thing they can do is stop Ottawa from making the playoffs, which would be more satisfying that winning the cup for them GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. SAT. Mar 6, 2010 - Page 2 62136

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I'm not ready to concede defeat just yet. Toronto played a strong game against a team that has struggled for a large part of the season and still lost in a shoot-out.

If the Sens play like they have the last few games and the Leafs lay a beat down on us I'll start to get concerned that maybe the Sens 11 game run was nothing more than an anomaly.

Here's hoping we can turn this slide around vs. the hated rival Leafs. I'll try to stay positive for now.

IT's not like we have Tim Thomas in goal either Darn

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I will say this: If Ottawa plays like they are capable of playing then the Leafs can rally all they want because the Sens will still win. If the Sens play like they have over the last 2 games then I'll regret going to the game over getting more packing done and getting lots of sleep ahead of having to be at the airport for 4am on Monday.

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I will say this: If Ottawa plays like they are capable of playing then the Leafs can rally all they want because the Sens will still win. If the Sens play like they have over the last 2 games then I'll regret going to the game over getting more packing done and getting lots of sleep ahead of having to be at the airport for 4am on Monday.

Agreed.

Where ya heading Clutch?

The sens are being decimated by a flu bug in the room. will be calling up players from bingo shortly.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SDH89 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I will say this: If Ottawa plays like they are capable of playing then the Leafs can rally all they want because the Sens will still win. If the Sens play like they have over the last 2 games then I'll regret going to the game over getting more packing done and getting lots of sleep ahead of having to be at the airport for 4am on Monday.

Agreed.

Where ya heading Clutch?

I'm headed to Puerto Plata. I've been to the Dominican Republic twice, once in Puerto Plata and once in Santo Domingo. This time should be interesting because it's my first time at a 5 Star (3 and 3.5 Stars previously). I have also been to a 3 star in Santa Lucia Cuba not to be confused with St. Lucia.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cloverleaf wrote:The sens are being decimated by a flu bug in the room. will be calling up players from bingo shortly.

Really? That would explain some things for sure.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Shannon, Regin, Ruutu - all missed practice, Z.Smith, Keller, St.Pierre I presume?

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SDH89 wrote:

Agreed.

Where ya heading Clutch?

I'm headed to Puerto Plata. I've been to the Dominican Republic twice, once in Puerto Plata and once in Santo Domingo. This time should be interesting because it's my first time at a 5 Star (3 and 3.5 Stars previously). I have also been to a 3 star in Santa Lucia Cuba not to be confused with St. Lucia.

Nice. I just got back from Varadero, Cuba a week ago. Let's hope you get better weather down there. It was mostly really windy and not really warm when I was down there.

I wonder if we'll be seeing Zach Smith called up for tomorrow. If it's that flu bug going around these guys will not be ready to play tomorrow.

Smith would probably be the first guy called up I would think, who knows though, maybe they give Bass a look again. Smart money on Smith though.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

When asked about pulling Leclaire so early and if it was fair to Pascal, Clouston's response:

"There's no such thing as fair in hockey," he said. "We're trying to win games."

man clouston's bad-Donkey! Feel bad for Leclaire though, you can clearly see how disappointed he was to be pulled.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:When asked about pulling Leclaire so early and if it was fair to Pascal, Clouston's response:

"There's no such thing as fair in hockey," he said. "We're trying to win games."

man clouston's bad-Donkey! Feel bad for Leclaire though, you can clearly see how disappointed he was to be pulled.

That's exactly right though.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Shannon, Regin, Ruutu - all missed practice, Z.Smith, Keller, St.Pierre I presume?

Winchester would step back in, wouldn't he? And Campoli if we have an extra d-man body in the box maybe they dress?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Shannon, Regin, Ruutu - all missed practice, Z.Smith, Keller, St.Pierre I presume?

Winchester would step back in, wouldn't he? And Campoli if we have an extra d-man body in the box maybe they dress?

Winnie is apparently gone for personal stuff. So he's a question mark too

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

I would think Bass gets a look, smart money is on Smith for sure.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
Dash wrote:

Winnie is apparently gone for personal stuff. So he's a question mark too

Really? That doesn't sound good. Hope everything is ok. Man, calling up three guys would really be a tough squeeze not to mention devastating to Bingo.

Sophomore
Sophomore

its going to be a repeat of the "flu game"

smith and bass dserve a chance plus they can fight.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

111519 wrote:its going to be a repeat of the "flu game"

smith and bass dserve a chance plus they can fight.

Are you talking about the original, Owen "Boo-hoo" Nolan version or a more recent re-make?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum